Solar Storms and the 2012 Prophecy

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
2dream said:
k0xxx - ok, got it - save AM radio and blender.

All of that makes sense. I guess because I am "electronic equipment challenged" and even more "solar storm knowledged" challenged, some things have to be totally explained and pointed out to me.
:lol: :gig :ep

solar storm challenged

hahaha you made me laugh 2dream cause WE are all solar challenged

:bun

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
As for all of the other electronic fluff that we have laying around... I know that I will definitely be protecting my blender, 'cause once things are finally back up, I'm going to NEED a Margarita!
I've seen hand-powered blenders out there - I don't think I have the arm strength to crush that much ice, but it might be worth a look-see... :D

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
2dream said:
k0xxx - ok, got it - save AM radio and blender.

All of that makes sense. I guess because I am "electronic equipment challenged" and even more "solar storm knowledged" challenged, some things have to be totally explained and pointed out to me.
:lol: :gig :ep

solar storm challenged

hahaha you made me laugh 2dream cause WE are all solar challenged

:bun
FC - it is not polite to laughed at people with disabilities. :gig

edited to add : Sorry OP - did not mean to send this topic in this direction - back to topic please

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
2dream said:
i_am2bz said:
2dream said:
If in the event there is such a powerful solar storm as to put the entire grid down, take out everyones electronics, etc. What would be the point in saving your own? What would you do with a normal radio, presumably, there would be nothing to listen to. Save your phone, who would you call?
That's what I asked the other day, is there any point in protecting what you have (if there's nothing to plug it into, being as there's no electricity anywhere)? I suppose once the grid is back up, your stuff is ready to go...

I guess I can see protecting a few of my things, my emergency radio with the manual charger & my two-way radios (until they lose their battery charge)....
Maybe I am reading this whole topic wrong - I am getting that with this major solar storm prediction that things are going to be "MAJORLY" bad. End times bad. That was the reason for my question. I can see saving your electronics in the event of a minor, few days or weeks, grid down situation.
For me there I would want to preserve information on my computer.I have some pretty important survivial stuff in there. Although granted I could not access by computer while the electricity is out as soon as it comes back on I would be ready to roll with it... when the electricity comes back on we would still not be out of the danger zone for quite a while.

Also if your car and your tractor can be protected that will no doubt get you rolling sooner.

We don't have any metal buildings but there are metal storage buildings around for rent. Placing the tractor and one vehicle in there and making sure the windows or any openings are covered correctly could be a possibility.

I also would like my freezer to be able to work once the electric is up again.

This whole thing is making me rethink a lot of stuff and of course my husband is thinking I am falling further and further into the abyss.

Some think, and some in the scientific realms think that it could be majorly bad. Major in such a way that the world human population would be significanly culled.

Now I am posting this link again thinking it might have been over looked. Its way out there but it does give some credible historical perspectives. Professor Paul La Violette has discussed the coming wave of energy that will more profoundly affect the planet than the solar storms. He discusses this in detail at the following link and there is a short synopis on the page and you can see the interview by going to the box in the upper right hand corner: http://projectcamelot.org/paul_laviolette.html

This article link I posted previously connects many dots. And like I said you have to have a very open mind to read it. It may not be for everyone but this guy has done some extensive research. Most interesting is what he says about death and what you have to do to get through the pearly gate. He does not say that all of humanity will be annihilated and death in and of itself does not mean annihilation of soul. There is significant discussion on genetics and DNA and how we well get though the 2012 shift. here is a quote from the article:

"This natural process of super-evolution creates the
Novaman species, a severe threat to the NWO power
base, because such beings will be in natural telepathic
communication with their fellows, on world and off. Their
consciousness will be raised to superhuman perceptive
levels, increasing psychic powers, currently latent, but
growing.Such beings will be sovereign and have no
further use for the drones known as Illuminati."

nor be douped by them any longer I would assume.

http://www.box.net/shared/1hvnjrfd26

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL 2dream
we all have this disability
so we are a group
no one has lived thru a solar event on this board yet :lol:
but like I said before, take off the tin foil hats people cause your brain will be cooked :gig

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Mackay said:
This whole thing is making me rethink a lot of stuff and of course my husband is thinking I am falling further and further into the abyss.
As my buddy Darth would say, "Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies."

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
LOL 2dream
we all have this disability
so we are a group
no one has lived thru a solar event on this board yet :lol:
but like I said before, take off the tin foil hats people cause your brain will be cooked :gig
actually a tin foil hat may protect you from an electomagnetic surge!

maybe we should learn how to make them? :lol:

Russia has ordered the construction of 5,000 fallout shelter like facilitites to help protect its people.

Somewhere in the US an old nuclear silo is being revamped for condos... that article link I posted talks about it.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
As my buddy Darth would say, "Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies."
Ooooh! Chocolate chip...??? They'd go good with the Margaritas! :D

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Salt and sweet? YUCK! I'll take my margaritas straight.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
MacKay - I spent several hours at the link you posted

A very interesting read. I am still digesting.

Edited to add: I don't need ice. Tequila straight up taste just fine without it. And I think I can eat chocolate chip cookies with anything.