Someday Farm, yup someday it will all be just the way i want it..........

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, what a darling face!
Piggy may have said that she was gonna be dinner, ya never know!.
At least she isn't as huge as mine- Millie was 40 pounds at her 3 month vet visit. And her tail is a lethal weapon.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I told hubby I wanted a puppy for Christmas. I didn't get it. :(

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Oh my! She's a doll! I hope she does work out.
I've never been fond of the idea of animals as gifts, but

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I told hubby I wanted a puppy for Christmas. I didn't get it. :(
text santa.jpg

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:yuckyuck love it Britesea. As my Mama use to say, time will tell how things work out. not something i would have brought home myself. their reasoning is that i need something to keep me safe at the house. who died and left them boss of my life is my question. ya turn 65 and they think you need to be taken care all of a sudden. i don't notice any of them staying here to house train the little brat.

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
kind of a somber day here at someday farm. Piggy aka spot. ram lamb and one of my weathers all went to freezer camp yesterday. i know, i know that's what i raise them for and i am so grateful that they provide me and mine with sustenance but its always sort of sad to see them go. ram lamb was over 18 months old and still a ram (will have two years worth of lambs from him) so we'll see if that makes a difference in taste. the guy that butchers them for me makes an awesome summer sausage out of lamb so I'm having some made as well as all the other lamby things. gonna make link sausage out of the goat/piggy mix and smoke it.
on a lighter note, grace aka peepot is doing so much better with the house training. i am much better trained than i was when she got here. if i watch her like a hawk she does usually let me know she needs out and she and emma are actually playing together sometimes. emma is 11+ years old and spent the first week snarling and snapping at poor grace but has decided she is fun to run at and tease and gracie thinks it's great fun. be blessed and youall stay warm

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Glad she seems to be settling in. Stay warm as well!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I always try to console myself when something goes to freezer camp by saying that I fed them long enough - it's their turn to feed me! But, it is never an easy day...:(

So glad that Grace is learning!:clap

Stay warm...