Spelling and grammar

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
It's a good thing I have backed off on the grammar and spelling. There are some atrocious posts out there. You folks are getting sloppy again.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
It's a good thing I have backed off on the grammar and spelling. There are some atrocious posts out there. You folks are getting sloppy again.
Edited to delete sister forum mention. Please keep in mind all of these forums operate under basically the same rules

dacjohns

Reaction score
Arghh.

Waddles.

Orphington

I just quit reading posts over there because I am very tired which results in me being even grumpier. Right Kaycei?

If you want to talk about chickens at least get the terminology right.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
This is a funny thread. I think I am going to keep to more simple sentences. Nah. Run on sentences are my trademark. I wouldn't want to let anyone down.

I was on a major crime forum last year which nearly imploded from someone starting a thread on this very subject. It was divisive and a swarm separated and formed their own forum, ha ha.

My pet peeve is redundancy.

Edited to add- Jokes aside, the thread on the above mentioned forum brought to light that many posters had suffered strokes and the internet was where they interacted socially. Strokes really do impair the ability to recognize a misspelled word. The thread inhibited many from contributing ideas for fear of spelling persecution and that forum community suffered as a whole.

dacjohns

Reaction score
I'm an amateur ornithologist (bird guy). We don't have buzzards in North America. They're vultures.

Just had to get it off my chest. I know they are commonly called buzzards by lots of people in many regions of the country.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
In the Everything Else Self Sufficient you will find the thread:

Welp......I'm in the chicken bidness............ by SKR8PN.

I think SKR8PN ment to write bizness! :th

Latest posts