Splain your user name!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Mine is really simple... The first part is a shortened version of my real name. and I was born in 1977.

Yep, exciting... but it's never taken and I can always use the same name in any forums I'm on so it simplifies things for me. I never have to try and remember which user name goes with which forum.

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We are a creative bunch aren't we? My username is Up-the-Creek because that is where I live,.....Up-the-Creek. There is a nice little creek that runs in front of our house. Simple enough. Oh and I started first on BYC and carried this name with me.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Farmer---yes I am

Chick---has nothing to do with chickens.
I want to be "my younger wonderful perfect self" therefore, chick

Yes I am a spring chick!

tommywalnuts

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mine is my mobster name, like Paulie Walnuts from the Sopranos lol. I really loved that show, and when I started playing mobsters(myspace game for those who don't know) with my wife, thats what I chose. I also use it for any online name...look me up on BYC, or Taxidermy.net(a must read for any with interest in taxidermy, curing hides, or just chatting with great home-folks....like ya'll on here).

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Having been born and raised in SW Ontario, hubby and I moved to northern Ontario when we first got married. I absolutely fell in love with the north!!!!! So did hubs.

Sadly after 7 years, hubby got a job offer back down here in the crappy south that he couldn't refuse. We have been back down in SW Ont for 7 years now, but I still miss the north.

We will be going back up north to live again. Even my kids have been missing the north lately.

Now I'm sad again. :hit

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hwillm1977 said:
Mine is really simple... The first part is a shortened version of my real name. and I was born in 1977.
:hit I remember 1977 :hit

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
old fashioned sounded better than backasswards :gig

okay joking aside-the name kinda says it all :D

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
inchworm said:
hwillm1977 said:
:hit I remember 1977 :hit
Oh reeeeeeeeeeeally?
Ghelyon.gif

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Born to ride horses- never had a goal- just start out and turn around when I'm tired. In fact I had "round- the-next-bend-itis." Or a "I-think-we-can-get-through-here" reputation. Well- my horse did it- I can't help it if your horse won't.

Can't think of one ride that I did not enjoy some part anyway. Even the one I walked back on my own two feet. Darn horse............. Stopped wearing riding boots after that one. Don't enjoy the walk.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
In the beginning of this journey - I was watching Little House and thought. "I wish I could do those things! But I don't have a clue." So I decided to go get one.

Besides, "Gettin a clue" sounds much better than "Clueless".

Latest posts