Splain your user name!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Now I have to correct myself every time I read your name!

Mine is simple, it's my name. Boy, I am soooooooooo creative, huh? :rolleyes:

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I was surprised by SKR8PN; figured with all his canning that he was scraping to make ends meet. :p

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
i'm very boring indeed:

i'm in ohio
i'm a girl
and this whole business of farming....

i think the biggest surprise is that we all need to start saying Dossie instead of Dace (as in ace).... hum....... thats smashing! i love it!
Right, I think we were all surprised by that!! :gig

I'm pretty fond of everyone's user name here! Love 'em all!

Slinkytoys

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Slinkytoys is the name of my cattery. I used to raise Cornish Rex cats (with the marcel wave hair). My first Rex was named Slinky, since he looked like one. I had him for almost 15 years. When it came time to name my kittens with a cattery name, I chose Slinkytoys in his honor. He was a wonderful cat, a great ambassador for the breed. I miss him soooo much.
Slinky

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Sorry to shake things up folks :p

I knew that everyone read my name incorrectly, heck the entire world does... but I hadn't really thought about clarifying until this thread came up!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Dace said:

I knew that everyone read my name incorrectly, heck the entire world does... but I hadn't really thought about clarifying until this thread came up!
You had mentioned it when you first joined this site waaay back when, cuz I always still correct myself, since then. It's very unique. :)

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Mine was given to me by my ex husband in 1999, and it just stuck. I used to cook professionally.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I guess being stuck in a stinky city makes me try even harder to be different than my surroundings - thus Farm Fresh. Also I started out several years ago with about 50 laying hens and sold fresh eggs for extra pocket money. That is really when I started using the handle.

My hubby calls my D1 Punkin, punkin - but he calls me lots of other things non of them my real name. Almost NO ONE calls me by my real name. :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Dace said:

You had mentioned it when you first joined this site waaay back when, cuz I always still correct myself, since then. It's very unique. :)
i'm not sure we should let you off the hook so easily Dace (not ace)... so where'd it come from? family name? special meaning? wacky family? short for something???

:)

Latest posts