Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yeah. I just don't have time to grief right now, I need to take care of her. She is too ashamed to go to the doctor right now. Hormones are all over the place. Im sure the cramps don't make it any easier. I will grief later.
Best that I can advise is simply being there for her, AND making sure she knows it is NOT her fault.
There is no shame in a miscarriage. It happens. Nobody likes it, it hurts deeply, but we do get over it and life goes on
Unfortunately yes it does happen. Some say it's God's way of preventing a lifetime tragedy, or it wasn't meant to be right now. Some say it's bad timing, so much as a day or week different in conception everything may have been fine. No one will or can ever know. My saying "If I could know what was going to happen I'd pick the power ball numbers." Time and unforeseen occurance's befall us all.

I have 2 wonderful boys. In between the 2 was something we may never understand. But we are a happy family and I try enjoy the days that we all have together. Not the bad.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Did she by chance take the covid jab, or has she been in close proximity to those who have? Lots of reports of reproductive irregularities, including miscarriages are being made, but silenced by MSM.
Absolutely not. None of use are getting the poison vaccine. 💕

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good day to all, bad start for me. Almost don't want to post here due to recent discussions. Found the foal I've been waiting on still born this morn. Walked near it twice taking care of the chickens (and didn't see it) then when feeding the other horses I noticed the mare had foaled and I took off to find it. It was behind the house mostly still in the sack.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good day to all, bad start for me. Almost don't want to post here due to recent discussions. Found the foal I've been waiting on still born this morn. Walked near it twice taking care of the chickens (and didn't see it) then when feeding the other horses I noticed the mare had foaled and I took off to find it. It was behind the house mostly still in the sack.
Oh that’s the worst. I’m so sorry. Prayers

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
About to hop in the shower. I am AIed in a week. Ginna will try again later I guess 😕, I am excited but so terribly nervous and sad. I need some coffee