Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Got batch one done. Batch two lacks 20 minutes turning off canner to depressure and cool. Batch three is in jars ready to go in canner. Clouding up and getting dark, when I turn off canner, I’ll run outside and put ewe lambs back in their pasture, big ewes and ram in barn and LGDs back in pasture with the 2 ram lambs where they have access to shelter under the barn. Then back here to unload canner, reload and start process again. Also doing laundry, changed bed sheets and making Strawberry Pretzel Salad. Not a salad, it’s a dessert.
I need a nap after reading that.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Morning y’all, I’m tired this morning. It stormed last night, we got more rain. Flash flood alerts all over east Texas. Grass in yard is tall, not even the sheep can keep up. I may turn out the horses on it, nah, they will leave big hoof holes everywhere. Maybe after it dries up.

@Ceciliasflock she must go to the doctor. There is no shame in a miscarriage. It happens. Nobody likes it, it hurts deeply, but we do get over it and life goes on. Believe me, I know. If I had given up, I would not have the two wonderful children I have now, and no granddaughters to play with. 40 years ago in August, I place flowers on her grave. I’ve never forgotten her, but I couldn’t let it stop me in my tracks. Neither can you and neither can she. It was scary for me to try again, with each pregnancy I stood a greater chance of another baby with the same birth defect. I had two healthy babies, counted my blessings and had my tubes cut and tied.
You are going to have to stand strong. You are going to have to gently guide her, take her to the doctor, start over and don’t give up. Dont let her give up, she will regret it all the rest of her life. Big hugs to both of you.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You are going to have to stand strong. You are going to have to gently guide her, take her to the doctor, start over and don’t give up. Dont let her give up, she will regret it all the rest of her life. Big hugs to both of you.
I know. I know she will get sicker if she doesn't go. I'm going to call him right now. Pray for Gianna. ❤️

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I know. I know she will get sicker if she doesn't go. I'm going to call him right now. Pray for Gianna. ❤️
Doctor said not all of the baby came out and if I hadn't taken her she would have died. Found out it was a boy. we don't even have a name for him. We were only 5 weeks along. Suggestions are welcome.