SS Family

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
I just was reading it and was going WOAH what awful spelling! :gig
Too easy, Aly!!!! You mean, "Whoa", I'm sure! :lol: :D So funny! Feel free to deliver the slap now..... :D

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
I just was reading it and was going WOAH what awful spelling! :gig
Too easy, Aly!!!! You mean, "Whoa", I'm sure! :lol: :D So funny! Feel free to deliver the slap now..... :D
:gig yes yes that is what I meant, I'm just tired that's all! I knew it didn't look right when I posted it!

Was supposed to be our day to sleep in since DH didn't have to be at work and up at 5:30...kids were up at 5:30 anyhow!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Should I correct the spelling in the nosie nabor thread?

The OP was getting just what he/she wanted, lots of support. Then the realists came along and ruined it. sob sob :gig

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Quail--I did the same thing. My neighbor's dog was always getting into my fenced backyard. I fixed that bent spot about 8 times. The mutt kept getting thru. I don't think fort knox would stop this mutt....came to eat my cat food on the back deck.

Well asked another neighbor who's dog. He said some guy way over like 2-3 roads. He said the dog is a pain at their house also.

The neighbor said about 6 times he told the owner the dog was running his fence with his dogs etc. The owner always said, oh yes, I will tie it up. Well, never happened.

Well when the pooch came back, I put a bale string on his neck, into the back of the truck and straight to the pound....being a younger lab the pound director said the dog would probably be adopted fast. Sounded good to me..LOL

Well, I say, if you love your pet and what to keep it, then keep it at your house. The minute it comes to my house it is fair game to handle it my way.

I know this is harsh. But, what I say, is tough.

Don't yell at me for doing this OK ya'll---;)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Ya'll, the OP came back to that thread on BYC and OMG :gig Don't think she knew what to do! :gig :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Gotta go and check that thread out since I've been gone...see how many misspelled words so far...... :pop