SSDreamin Blessings and curses

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Hi Cindi! Been missing you since I've been back around. :( Glad to see you! :D :hugs

You mentioned something that you add to the flour to make your crackers crisper?

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
CheerioLounge said:
Hi Cindi! Been missing you since I've been back around. :( Glad to see you! :D :hugs

You mentioned something that you add to the flour to make your crackers crisper?
:frow Mike!
I can't stay away - I just don't post as much anymore :) The stuff I bought for crackers is called ammonium carbonate. It's a leavening agent, that is supposed to make crackers crisp. :hu It's an old fashioned ingredient, and I've been led to believe will make the most yummy soda crackers!

I really should quit pouting and get back to posting - all sorts of interesting things have happened lately ;)

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
You have a lot of friends and, dare I say, admirers here and your beautiful spirit is missed. ;)

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

I can't wait to hear about all the exciting things going on with you!

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you Cheerio, you are such a sweetie :hugs

I'm glad you're back on - I've missed the adventures of Mike and J!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
:hugs

I've got some stuff in the works, but I'm using the smartphone right now and my eyes don't like it, so I'm going to post an update tomorrow. :caf

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I suppose I should get around to at least telling about being drug around the pasture by Ferdinand the bull, who is now officially a hormonal teenager :lol: No pictures or video though, sorry!