Stimulus Checks???

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
YUP!!!!!!

and then without people working, next years income tax from the population is going to be WAY down for the govt. to collect and cost for the govt. assistance is going to be way up. So you burn yourself coming and going in the end.

bad cycle going to happen!

You can't squeeze blood from a turnip and if the worker goes downhill.....then it all ceases.

Without the main population working and paying taxes......you have no govt. Simple as that.

I honestly do not know how they "can fix this" anytime soon. History shows it takes a total collapse to rebuild.

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
See McCain was right when he said (at the time) "the fundamentals of our economy are still strong" as he was referring to the working man & class. As long as we have jobs in this country we are good, but once those jobs starting heading out the window that is it!

I think a lot of gov't jobs will fall by the wayside in the very near future, both state & federal & probobly county too.

One thing I do agree with Obama on is the CCA, I think it should have never been disbanded, they should have continued it all along. But he wants to bring it back now & I think that is a good idea. My grandfather worked on one in Ok during the depression & there are still granaries & bridges he helped build that are still standing back there.