Stores giving it away?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Target is hoping to lure this year's Black Friday shoppers with $3 toasters and coffeemakers, deep deals on high-definition televisions, and discounts of 50% on clothes and toys, according to a Web site that says it has received a leaked copy of the retailer's circular.

read more
http://att.my.yahoo.com/_ylt=AnJz3a...ts-black-friday-bet-3-appliances?ywaad=ad0035

more stores and deals are included.

I wouldn't touch shopping on Black Friday....lol...but I know some of you lilke to hit the stores that day....well apparantly they are going to have some huge deals !!!

just passing the info for all those wanting to get ready to hit the stores!

hikerchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Nothing could get me out to the malls on Black Friday.

Anyway, isn't it more frugal to stay home and spend nothing?:)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
HA HA

it is. but some ladies here like the black friday shopping day so I think there will be some good deals out there.

we had a thread on black friday one time. some will go and love to hit the deals, others wouldn't touch the day with a 10 ft pole..HA HA

hikerchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
my daughter goes- and buys things for herself. I enjoy the rare day off.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My first thought was...wonder how many people will get killed over a tv this year...I really wish the stores could come up with a better system than the mass crowd running to get the prize thing they do now.
I wonder what it will be like this year with the economy so bad.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You know the other day an article said Walmart has a new system in place for this day. I read the article title, but didn't read the article.

oops, I could have said something on this---but I don't shop the day so I didn't read what "new ways of control" they are going to have in place.

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There isn't anything I need bad enough to go out on Black Friday and fight that madness.

I am a sucker for a great deal, so I'd just end up buying something I really don't need. :/

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I think most retail stores are willing to do anything at this point to stimulate some sales. I have never gone out on Black Friday....always kind of wanted too but never enough to actually set my alarm clock!

The day after Thanksgiving, in my house, is the day to eat turkey, mashed pots, gravy and stuffing (all slopped together in a bowl...yum!) for breakfast AND to take down the fall decor and drag out the Christmas boxes. Just the way I like it! It is also my bday this year :thumbsup

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
My friend talked me into going out once on Black Friday....once. I hate crowds and I hate shopping!

It is a day I stay away from the highway and the city. :p

Anyone here do Black Friday? If you like shopping and if you like those types of things then it can be a good deal I think.

Happy b-day-to-be Dace!! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
eat turkey, mashed pots, gravy and stuffing (all slopped together in a bowl...yum!) for breakfast
_________
YUMMY ---isn't that the best!!!
YUMMO

happy birthday!!

Latest posts