stuff

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think I'd be putting up more than signs - these people are going to do whatever they want regardless. :rant I'm thinking barbed wire with electric, and maybe a cement wall - something you would see surrounding a prison :D I am so glad our animals can't be seen from anywhere. I hope your goats are OK this morning :fl

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
You're right, she probably would. Too bad they don't knock and ask if they aren't sure what they can feed them or not. Did your neighbors originally start asking in the first place?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Just made a second one and hung it when I went to let the doelings out. It is a rainy day so pictures in a few days!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My hay is fine too and for lack of a better idea I set a laundry basket with a cement block in it (so they can't move it) right under the hay feeder to catch everything they drop. Then they lick it clean. Still have alot of stemmy waste from how they pull and toss though.
The breeder I got them from just tossed the flakes on the ground and that's how they ate. I think it worked for her because there was 50+ goats and they were competing for food. It doesn't work so well with only 2 goats, one of whom is a food pig and stands on the pile of hay if she can. Goats :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for photos. I don't get descriptions very well without them.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Gotta leave for work soon...as soon as dh comes home, that is. He is working late today and I'm getting antsy to leave on this cold, rainy, dark-early day!