Substitutes for Toilet Paper?

Cybercat

Power Conserver
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
Mackay said:
So has anyone figured out how may rolls you have to stock to supply a family of 4 for a year?
Two years?
I don't think I have room.
I could strap it all together and make a guest bed out of it!:D
Try for a family of 8!!! LOL!! I would need an extra house just for the tp!!
:D You could store the rolls in the attic as added insulation! :D

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
By the end of the year we may just be using our dollar bills as it will be cheaper than spending them for TP.
That is funny! I just hope this current administration has a plan in place for the future to ward off inflation as a result of creating all this new money out of thin air.
:idunno

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just to get a visual image...:D

moneytp01.jpg

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol:: :lol:: :lol::
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was watching that tv program called wife swap... sometimes its pretty funny!

This week they matched up a psycho housewife that loves her dogs more than people and calls real food fast food with an eco green housewife and family that are so extreme that they grow their own food, search dumpsters for wasted food... and never use toilet paper!

(sound like anyone here? :lol: )

So the eco green type wife goes into the psyco housewifes world and family and tries to teach them green living.

She brings in a product like this and attaches it to their toilet and provides them each with small washable hand towels to pat dry.... it was hilarious! and really quite efficient.. :gig

http://www.usabidet.com/

Bebop

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Lots of people use cloth diapers for their babies and use cloth wipes. These cloth wipes can also be used as washable toilet paper.
Basically, get a bucket that you keep a solution in (they have "recipes"), you get a diaper sprayer if it was a bit much, and you put it in a "wet bag" that gets handwashed or washed the normal way.

Latest posts