Sufficent Self Moderators

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well I have a busy week, and I miss all sorts of stuff! Congrats Reinbeau!

I feel I'll never catch up w/ all I missed, and have to go out of town again this week! yikes! Y'all need to PM me to keep me updated w/ the biggies! :)

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Oh no now we have more than one person in charge. :th
I better be extra good.
Hey Reinbeau nice avatar. ;)

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thank you, Ticks, and I'm sure there will be no problems. I mainly fix things or change user names, if asked, etc. Everyone here is very respectful of each other, let's hope it stays that way! :)

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Only if requested, QA. You'd be surprised how many want it, I see it all the time over on BYC, I'm not a moderator there, but I've done it on TEG - not yet here, though. If you want a name change just let me know.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Well, I guess I don't really need a name change. I did think about it for a minute. LOLOL :)

But if anyone would like to know, my name is actually Aly :)

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Before some of you (you know who you are) start badgering poor Ann to change your username know that we don't want her spending her precious time mired in that kind of thing. A name change for a new user is one thing, but none of this, "Please change my username every week" kinda stuff. :rolleyes:

The more self sufficient each forum is the more forums we can open and features we can add. :D

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thank you, Rob, I was thinking the same thing after I posted. Although I don't see too much of it on BYC, unless it's usually done by PM.

As far as user names go, I like to stick to the same one, that way throughout the forums people know they're always talking to me (if they want to). Different names on different forums is just too much for me to keep track of! I wish more in the BYC/TEG/SS family though the same....

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I actually find it confusing when the members are changing their usernames on BYC. It's like, um...who are you?! :hu

Latest posts