Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thought you all might appreciate my latest quilting project :)
It still amazes me what comes off the end of these hands and out of this mind of mine sometimes. When God gives you an idea, watch out!

ild3li.jpg

2q9cho7.jpg

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, WOW!!! I can't even imagine in my wildest dreams being that talented, Morel. :bow :bow THAT will be an incredibly beautiful and moving quilt/art piece. It brought tears to my eyes and you haven't even done it yet! Please, please don't forget to show us when you have it completed. What colors will you be using for the whole quilt?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Definately have to see the finished piece! That is going to be gorgeous!!! I love it!

AWESOME on the son's job Bee!! I like those "unanswered" prayers too :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
OK, that brought tears to my eyes. When my SIL died, her brother sang that at the funeral.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That's beautiful Morel!

I have to chime in about the spirits. I lived in one of those houses too. I would pray and ask for a guardian angel to stay with me and my baby. BAD things happened there and it bothered just about everyone. I believe it is one of Satans tricks to confuse us and if we are open to being persuaded in a certain way then he eagerly will use that route. Anything to confuse what the bible says. Anyway that's just MHO

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I think this is going to be my most favorate one I have ever done! In fact I think I have to make another one for me...LOL!

And I have been praying like crazy and trying not to think too much about my oldest son, he is getting negative test results now, so PLEASE keep him in your prayers! I sure hope this makes him think about the way he has been living his life!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Praise God Morel!!! We have been praying for you all every night! We will continue, but Praise God Praise God praise God!! :weee :weee