BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Thanks! :hugs All is fine now....

Now another pray that our run to get a calf won't be a dry run! :D

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
God was good! Not a dry run, he took care of me. He had to of, the entire story is just to ironic to have not been divine. :D Praise HIM!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I prayed hard for this calf. It could not have worked out better. :) We went to a Stockyards in Northern Kentucky, that typically has dairy cattle. They did too, a few Holstein heifers, and several dairy steers. But it was a no go on a Jersey heifer calf. It was me, auntie, mom and sister. Auntie asked some guy about where we could find one, and he said there was a dairy that about 15 minutes from here who may have heifers for sale, but it was iffy and would probably be a dry run. But we went there and asked, he said he had several cows calving and would call us when he got one. Which I was ultimately thrilled for this aspect, and thanked God for the opportunity. So we went back and ate at the restaurant in the stockyards because it had a good menu and people were lined up everywhere. So we were there, and in the meantime some person blocked Auntie in. So we couldn't leave until they moved it. She had it announced and no body came, then had it announced a second time. Then I left (they were outside in the car with Mom) and went to use the bathroom. I ran into that guy in the stockyards and he asked where mom was, he had a calf last night (on my birthday, appropriate since she is my present) and found her after we left. He called but didn't raise anyone since we were there, and she gave him our home phone. So we went and got her. She is a healthy, and big Jersey heifer calf. :D Praise God! It was meant for me to have her!

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow to the KING!!! :D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
I prayed hard for this calf. It could not have worked out better. :) We went to a Stockyards in Northern Kentucky, that typically has dairy cattle. They did too, a few Holstein heifers, and several dairy steers. But it was a no go on a Jersey heifer calf. It was me, auntie, mom and sister. Auntie asked some guy about where we could find one, and he said there was a dairy that about 15 minutes from here who may have heifers for sale, but it was iffy and would probably be a dry run. But we went there and asked, he said he had several cows calving and would call us when he got one. Which I was ultimately thrilled for this aspect, and thanked God for the opportunity. So we went back and ate at the restaurant in the stockyards because it had a good menu and people were lined up everywhere. So we were there, and in the meantime some person blocked Auntie in. So we couldn't leave until they moved it. She had it announced and no body came, then had it announced a second time. Then I left (they were outside in the car with Mom) and went to use the bathroom. I ran into that guy in the stockyards and he asked where mom was, he had a calf last night (on my birthday, appropriate since she is my present) and found her after we left. He called but didn't raise anyone since we were there, and she gave him our home phone. So we went and got her. She is a healthy, and big Jersey heifer calf. :D Praise God! It was meant for me to have her!

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow to the KING!!! :D
That is awesome BB! Praise God for sure! He takes care of each and every one of us!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Yes, you could say that was God-directed....I simply LOVE it when things like that happen! I have a book called When God Winks at You and it has story after story just like that.

Thank you, BB, for telling it~ and don't it give you warm chills to be so particularly loved like that? :love

Latest posts