Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Rebbetzin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if anyone remembers my husband's job of over 31 years was coming to an end. The company is closing down operations here in Tucson, and moving to South Carolina. He was asked to go, but declined. He has a job interview tomorrow! (I wasn't looking forward to attempting to live on his pension!)

Please pray for him. The interview is from 9am to 3pm tomorrow, Tuesday, Aug. 28, 2012... He had a 30 minute phone interview last week. Tomorrow they want to have him come see the facilities and speak with about four other guys.

Scary and exciting too. After working over 30 years for the same company.....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Will be praying Gods will be done in this situation! :)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I need ya'll to say a large prayer today, tonight, whenever. As most know back in July my Gran had surgery and they found a stage one endometrial cancer in her uterus. Tomorrowo she goes to find out if it spread outside of the uterine walls. Into the lymph nodes, particularily. If it is, she has already said no to the surgery to remove her lymph nodes because of how debilitating it is and the fact that she is 78. Please keep us in your prayers, and just pray that God's will be done. :)

Latest posts