Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hope y'all feel better soon. I'll be praying. :hugs

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This morning we all woke up feeling MUCH better. Still not 100%. The fevers are gone, but we are all still weak and achy. I haven't been that sick in a long time! Hopefully it's over with!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Take care of yourself, and don't try to get too much done! It will wait. It may pile up a bit, but it isn't going anyplace.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
This morning we all woke up feeling MUCH better. Still not 100%. The fevers are gone, but we are all still weak and achy. I haven't been that sick in a long time! Hopefully it's over with!
Wonderful! I thank God! :bow

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Thanks for the prayers, and advice Bee. I will be praying for you as well. Can I have another private request?

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Okay I have some requests too. First tomorrow I'm putting our land back up for sale. I'm praying His will be done there. I don't want to see it go because I loved living there, but I realize that it may be what needs done. The other is whether I should go back to work at the nursing home. That He will show me plainly what I should do about that and about homeschooling the kids next year. Thanks everyone in advance. Your prayers mean a lot.