SufficientSelf.com Forum Ideas, Feedback, Suggestions

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oops, the Sandman cometh! Don't put shaving cream on my face or put my hand in a pan of warm water when I fall asleep! Gotta find the bed.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :th

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I don't have anything to add right this minute but I'm sure I will tomorrow. All I know is this place is gonna be great!!!!!
I can't wait till it really gets going.

Gazinga

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Im excited about this forum! i already see alot of the great names form BYC showing up and i already know these are great people! Im all about the whole self sustaining items and subjects right now. All of the topics mentioned sound great! especially from farm to freezer and solar power, but it will be interesting to see what comes out!

let the good times roll.

G

Well, bee keeping, of course!! :) This is great!!! What a positive and fun forum. Can I join the party?

cjeanean

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
From the Farm to the Freezer: Processing livestock, deer, poultry, etc.
How's this one, CJ??? Keep 'em coming folks!!
Yes!! I like it!!!

herbandteas

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Oops, the Sandman cometh! Don't put shaving cream on my face or put my hand in a pan of warm water when I fall asleep! Gotta find the bed.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :th
I guess we will see you tomorrow, nighty night!

Helaine

G

one more just popped into my head--foraging. Maybe the "Fantastic Fun of Frugal Foraging" in keeping with the previous alliteration? :)

herbandteas

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
meandthegals said:
one more just popped into my head--foraging. Maybe the "Fantastic Fun of Frugal Foraging" in keeping with the previous alliteration? :)
Foraging is a good topic are we going to do the organic feed over here too? I am really interested in that topic. I bought some seeds to feed my birds greens now I just need to know what else to add to the list. I am thinking black sun flower seeds, milet, lentils and oats all organic of course.

Helaine

BrookValley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm heading off to bed, too. Meeting some friends in the morning for a hike...But I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Nifty, ETA on the sub-forums for the site?? I can't wait!! :lol: