SufficientSelf Software Upgrade - Potential Downtime

CarpCharacin

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:idunno I'm lost! May be newest but, the overall look isn't pleasing to me. Can't find the things you mention yet.:old
It's not that different from how it was before. Post bookmarks are new, so are additional post reactions other than likes if you hover over the like button. Also, you can use emojis typed from your phone keyboard now.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My flip phone isn't equipped. ;) Of course, 2AM isn't best time for a change of screens. Going thru, using, I see the same things in different places. Just need to adapt myself to the new "look".

Where'd they put the sister sites shortcut????

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
X2

I hope you are not planning to do this to BYH and BYC. I don’t think I could stand it if you do.
Can you help us know what specific things you are having a problem with? That will help us with either changing things here or the other sites.

CarpCharacin

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I can use emojis from my phone? That's way cool! I like the new look.
Yeah, it should support all unicode characters now.
What about the information in our avatars? Will that come back? I'm looking around, it's like coming home in the middle of the night and finding out all the furniture has been rearranged. :old
Like the post count and stuff? It wouldn't be difficult to add back.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I WANT to know what area they are in.....makes a difference in their questions and our replies. Where did that go???

Overall -- this is NOT better. :(

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Curious as to where all of our attachments went? Once again, with the "new and improved", what was old and good has been lost.