TanksHill...Roll on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
I hear you there Moolie!!

So I think I have decided that my journal isn't really necessary. I have a great time interacting on post and sharing what I know with specific topics.

Does anyone know how I can remove my journal? Not just close it but REMOVE it from the board.

g
NOOO! I would miss you having a "porch" to sit on.

BirdBrain

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
I hear you there Moolie!!

So I think I have decided that my journal isn't really necessary. I have a great time interacting on post and sharing what I know with specific topics.

Does anyone know how I can remove my journal? Not just close it but REMOVE it from the board.

g
You could ask a moderator

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
happy dance...you are good on this board gal! :bun :bun

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was the 333 member to join this board. No offence, but I have seen lots of people come and go. I definitely don't agree with the restrictions the Mods are putting on people. :he Somebody around here better fix that. :rant

Heck, I think I might even try to post a link to my son chopping off a turkeys head then I will take pics of the darn thing after I roast it. Because that's how I roll!!!

This is just one more case of THE MAN sticking it to us and another reason for us to all learn to be SS and take care of ourselves.

Just my .02

g

Status
Not open for further replies.