TanksHill...Roll on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
I was the 333 member to join this board. No offence, but I have seen lots of people come and go. I definitely don't agree with the restrictions the Mods are putting on people. :he Somebody around here better fix that. :rant

Heck, I think I might even try to post a link to my son chopping off a turkeys head then I will take pics of the darn thing after I roast it. Because that's how I roll!!!

This is just one more case of THE MAN sticking it to us and another reason for us to all learn to be SS and take care of ourselves.

Just my .02

g
:hugs

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
I was the 333 member to join this board. No offence, but I have seen lots of people come and go. I definitely don't agree with the restrictions the Mods are putting on people. :he Somebody around here better fix that. :rant

Heck, I think I might even try to post a link to my son chopping off a turkeys head then I will take pics of the darn thing after I roast it. Because that's how I roll!!!

This is just one more case of THE MAN sticking it to us and another reason for us to all learn to be SS and take care of ourselves.

Just my .02

g
Gina you joined 9-12-2008

I joined 7-21-2008

we are 2 months apart :lol: :lol:

I hear ya sister! :bun

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
colowyo0809 said:
TanksHill said:

Just my .02

g
:hugs
ditto! :hugs :woot :clap

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
TanksHill said:

Just my .02

g

I joined 7-21-2008

I joined 7/25/2008. Dang we're old. :old

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
FarmerChick said:
TanksHill said:

Just my .02

g

I joined 7-21-2008

I joined 7/25/2008. Dang we're old. :old
I joined 7/15/2008, WOW, its been that long!?? AND, I have never been banned!?? HAHA!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
October 21,

I did some pressure canning today. Found some beef on sale and since both my freezers are full I pressure canned it. :woot

Dang it looks good. :drool

It looks like my purple podded pole beans survived the heat. With the cooler weather they are taking off again. I picked a gallon Ziploc of beans yesterday. The pole beans I planted in my Fall Plot are now producing as well. Nothing like fresh beans in Oct/Nov. :celebrate I pulled all of my half dead tomatoes and threw them over the fence. Turkeys love tomatoes. I am hoping to pull the rest of the half dead this weekend. Then maybe go for a truckload of mulch early next week. I still need to clean my coop. :idunno

DH and I are heading to a wedding this weekend. My oldest nephew is getting married. I think hes like 30 years old now. :th It's going to be our first date in forever. I'm looking forward to some time away from the kids and a chance to catch up with my family.

Well that's about it.

g

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Have fun at the wedding this weekend! I used to photograph weddings and I can tell you it is a lot more fun to just attend!!!!!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Me too!!

My brother the fire captain was a wedding photographer in his spare time. Talk about a total type A personality. Anyways in the early days he had me Carry around a light box thingy. :idunno

g

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Got a photo of a fire truck pulling up to a summer wedding in FL! Groom hungover and in full tux, etc. in the sun. Down for the count! I love the stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts