TanksHill...Roll on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Jason. I am in such a state of turmoil and shock right now I don't know what to think about first.

You know that old saying be careful what you wish for? My dream to move out of state and live SS on a farm may just be coming true. And at this point it kinda feels like a nightmare.

I will fill you all in later. Right now I still need to feed the kids and do more vacation laundry.

"If your going through hell keep on moving don't slow down..........." This song has been my motto before I guess I can do it again.

Uggg!!!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Thanks for the pics Jason. I am in such a state of turmoil and shock right now I don't know what to think about first.

You know that old saying be careful what you wish for? My dream to move out of state and live SS on a farm may just be coming true. And at this point it kinda feels like a nightmare.

I will fill you all in later. Right now I still need to feed the kids and do more vacation laundry.

"If your going through hell keep on moving don't slow down..........." This song has been my motto before I guess I can do it again.

Uggg!!!!
That post doesn't sound like good news.... :hugs

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
sorry about your fil, best wishes there for sure.

going to take some gumption.
I haven't known you long, but I think your a pretty smart gal, and with FIL there to offer advice to you and DH, you got it made and I have a feeling your going to make a go of it and its going to work. I still haven't cashed my first paycheck that I was able to pay myself 4 months after I started my first business. If I ever said it was easy, I told a lie. There are going to be tough times, you might have to eat more veggies and less meat. There are going to be late nights talking w/ dh to find out which direction your going to have to go in now.

During the evening, your conversations are now going to be different, and a time will come when you both agree not to talk about it in order to have a relationship.

When you reach your first milestone, you will feel as if you just climbed a mountain while everyone that knows you watched.

Then a time will come when you will go out to eat and just order a big ole steak without looking at the price. Soon going out to dinner at a fast food joint will stop.

As the years pass, you will become much wiser in business affairs, and what was once hard to understand will become common knowledge.

Last, but most important, I have only one thing to advise you on, the rest has be written as support.

Plan/save for the future, not next year, I am talking about when your in your 50s-80s. Don't spend your money because you have it, put it away and save, save, save..... Sure, theres nothing wrong with having a few nice things.

I am happy that I have met you at the start of this journey, maybe in a couple years, me and mine, you and yours, can meet up in Yellowstone together and spend sometime living life and sharing for a few days. :weee

For you G, to you folks that read this, if I can do it, you can too. You just have to figure it out.

Best of wishes, I will add you to my prayer list, and keep growing making your own food.

:woot :clap :woot :clap :woot :clap :woot :clap :woot :clap

:weee :ya :weee :ya :weee :ya :weee :ya

:thumbsup :celebrate :thumbsup :celebrate :thumbsup :celebrate :thumbsup :celebrate :thumbsup :celebrate

Is that enough support? :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.