Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
1. Crimes against humanity are certain acts that are purposely committed as part of a widespread or systematic policy, directed against civilians, in times of war or peace. Wikipedia

2. The penalty for a crime against humanity is imprisonment for a term not exceeding 30 years.

3. Our justice system is MIA, gone AWOL.

Trust God: 4. That, my friend is our only hope. And, the only justice to be had in this will be at the hands of Almighty God. Because, all will face him to give an accounting for their lives.

Then they reported that the clerks were looking up the addresses and filling in the blanks for those envelopes with only a witness signature and no other information filled out. Voting shenanigans, and illegal I think. I would like to know how many envelopes were "fixed" by city staff.

Yes. Ballot tampering. Highly illegal. And goes against state and federal laws. SB1, if it passes will remove state's ability to oversee their own election process and set their own voting laws. There are a host of other changes in SB1, which will see to it that we never have a fair election again.
I wouldn't believe anything I read on wikipedia, but that's just me. It's much better to go directly to the law itself instead. We'll allow you to revise your answers.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Masks everywhere and no one cares. Some some bodies are making billions 🥲
IMG_20210424_143457_075.jpg

IMG_20210424_142545_915.jpg

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Here's the definition according to Roman Law. The social isolation forced upon us during the last year, IMO fits the bill. Human trafficking, also fits the bill. And, IMO, forcing experimental shots on people definitely fits the bill:

DEFINITIONS​

Crimes Against Humanity​

Background​

crimes-against-humanity.jpg
United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC).
UN Photo/John Isaac
It is not clear in which context the term “crimes against humanity” was first developed. Some scholars[1] point to the use of this term (or very similar terms) as early as late eighteenth and early nineteenth century, particularly in the context of slavery and the slave trade, and to describe atrocities associated with European colonialism in Africa and elsewhere such as, for example, the atrocities committed by Leopold II of Belgium in the Congo Free State. Other scholars[2] point to the declaration issued in 1915 by the Allied governments (France, Great Britain and Russia) condemning the mass killing of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, to be the origin of the use of the term as the label for a category of international crimes.
Since then, the notion of crimes against humanity has evolved under international customary law and through the jurisdictions of international courts such as the International Criminal Court, the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. Many States have also criminalized crimes against humanity in their domestic law; others have yet to do so.
Crimes against humanity have not yet been codified in a dedicated treaty of international law, unlike genocide and war crimes, although there are efforts to do so. Despite this, the prohibition of crimes against humanity, similar to the prohibition of genocide, has been considered a peremptory norm of international law, from which no derogation is permitted and which is applicable to all States.
The 1998 Rome Statute establishing the International Criminal Court (Rome Statute) is the document that reflects the latest consensus among the international community on this matter. It is also the treaty that offers the most extensive list of specific acts that may constitute the crime.

Definition​

Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court

Article 7
Crimes Against Humanity

1. For the purpose of this Statute, ‘crime against humanity’ means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
    1. Murder;
    2. Extermination;
    3. Enslavement;
    4. Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
    5. Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;
    6. Torture;
    7. Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
    8. Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;
    9. Enforced disappearance of persons;
    10. The crime of apartheid;
    11. Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Here's the definition according to Roman Law. The social isolation forced upon us during the last year, IMO fits the bill. Human trafficking, also fits the bill. And, IMO, forcing experimental shots on people definitely fits the bill:

DEFINITIONS​

Crimes Against Humanity​

Background​

crimes-against-humanity.jpg
United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC).
UN Photo/John Isaac
It is not clear in which context the term “crimes against humanity” was first developed. Some scholars[1] point to the use of this term (or very similar terms) as early as late eighteenth and early nineteenth century, particularly in the context of slavery and the slave trade, and to describe atrocities associated with European colonialism in Africa and elsewhere such as, for example, the atrocities committed by Leopold II of Belgium in the Congo Free State. Other scholars[2] point to the declaration issued in 1915 by the Allied governments (France, Great Britain and Russia) condemning the mass killing of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, to be the origin of the use of the term as the label for a category of international crimes.
Since then, the notion of crimes against humanity has evolved under international customary law and through the jurisdictions of international courts such as the International Criminal Court, the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. Many States have also criminalized crimes against humanity in their domestic law; others have yet to do so.
Crimes against humanity have not yet been codified in a dedicated treaty of international law, unlike genocide and war crimes, although there are efforts to do so. Despite this, the prohibition of crimes against humanity, similar to the prohibition of genocide, has been considered a peremptory norm of international law, from which no derogation is permitted and which is applicable to all States.
The 1998 Rome Statute establishing the International Criminal Court (Rome Statute) is the document that reflects the latest consensus among the international community on this matter. It is also the treaty that offers the most extensive list of specific acts that may constitute the crime.

Definition​

Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court

Article 7
Crimes Against Humanity

1. For the purpose of this Statute, ‘crime against humanity’ means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
    1. Murder;
    2. Extermination;
    3. Enslavement;
    4. Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
    5. Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;
    6. Torture;
    7. Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
    8. Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;
    9. Enforced disappearance of persons;
    10. The crime of apartheid;
    11. Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health.

Big difference from wikipedia, hu?

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Do you know how to tell if what your watching or looking at is fake or not?

Very Interesting read (highly recommend). This is just the tip of the iceberg. There's more, lots more. I'll post more as I research.

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have to wonder if that's what we saw with mr. biden's last presidential address. he was actually able to complete his sentences. I figure it was either an impostor, deep fake, or not done in real time.

LilacSpring

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It's ok Janet, Don't beat yourself up... The world is full of distractions to keep us busy from the truth.

I made a new years resolution to improve myself. It's turned into a multi fingered journey. Drawing closer to Almighty God and Truth Seeking is just two of the many fingers, but I would say the main fingers. I must admit now that Ignore or remove myself from most all distractions. My mind is a whole lot clearer. Things I learned of a long time ago are starting to come back to my memory.

I mean it %100, when I say... No better time to be alive, than right here, right now. Enjoying Life, Liberty and Happiness. Been chasing it all my life, I'm finally here and I ain't looking back! No way Jose : 😂

Edit:
Keep after it Janet, Trust God Almighty to lead you to the truth. Pray for discernment, he'll give it to you and always remember John 8:32 "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free". And who is Truth? God Almighty is the Truth. So all we gotta do is Follow and Trust in Him. Easy peasy.

I'm going to add you to my prayers tomorrow morning, Please report back tomorrow afternoon or evening and let me know what Almighty God did for you. :)

Can you add me to your prayers for the same as Janet.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's no wonder I had a very difficult time getting to sleep last night, well early this morning. :oops:
Screenshot_20210508-112606.png

Status
Not open for further replies.