Reaction score
Masks everywhere and no one cares. Some some bodies are making billions 🥲
IMG_20210424_143457_075.jpg

IMG_20210424_142545_915.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Here's the definition according to Roman Law. The social isolation forced upon us during the last year, IMO fits the bill. Human trafficking, also fits the bill. And, IMO, forcing experimental shots on people definitely fits the bill:

DEFINITIONS​

Crimes Against Humanity​

Background​

crimes-against-humanity.jpg
United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC).
UN Photo/John Isaac
It is not clear in which context the term “crimes against humanity” was first developed. Some scholars[1] point to the use of this term (or very similar terms) as early as late eighteenth and early nineteenth century, particularly in the context of slavery and the slave trade, and to describe atrocities associated with European colonialism in Africa and elsewhere such as, for example, the atrocities committed by Leopold II of Belgium in the Congo Free State. Other scholars[2] point to the declaration issued in 1915 by the Allied governments (France, Great Britain and Russia) condemning the mass killing of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, to be the origin of the use of the term as the label for a category of international crimes.
Since then, the notion of crimes against humanity has evolved under international customary law and through the jurisdictions of international courts such as the International Criminal Court, the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. Many States have also criminalized crimes against humanity in their domestic law; others have yet to do so.
Crimes against humanity have not yet been codified in a dedicated treaty of international law, unlike genocide and war crimes, although there are efforts to do so. Despite this, the prohibition of crimes against humanity, similar to the prohibition of genocide, has been considered a peremptory norm of international law, from which no derogation is permitted and which is applicable to all States.
The 1998 Rome Statute establishing the International Criminal Court (Rome Statute) is the document that reflects the latest consensus among the international community on this matter. It is also the treaty that offers the most extensive list of specific acts that may constitute the crime.

Definition​

Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court

Article 7
Crimes Against Humanity

1. For the purpose of this Statute, ‘crime against humanity’ means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
    1. Murder;
    2. Extermination;
    3. Enslavement;
    4. Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
    5. Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;
    6. Torture;
    7. Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
    8. Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;
    9. Enforced disappearance of persons;
    10. The crime of apartheid;
    11. Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Here's the definition according to Roman Law. The social isolation forced upon us during the last year, IMO fits the bill. Human trafficking, also fits the bill. And, IMO, forcing experimental shots on people definitely fits the bill:

DEFINITIONS​

Crimes Against Humanity​

Background​

crimes-against-humanity.jpg
United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC).
UN Photo/John Isaac
It is not clear in which context the term “crimes against humanity” was first developed. Some scholars[1] point to the use of this term (or very similar terms) as early as late eighteenth and early nineteenth century, particularly in the context of slavery and the slave trade, and to describe atrocities associated with European colonialism in Africa and elsewhere such as, for example, the atrocities committed by Leopold II of Belgium in the Congo Free State. Other scholars[2] point to the declaration issued in 1915 by the Allied governments (France, Great Britain and Russia) condemning the mass killing of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, to be the origin of the use of the term as the label for a category of international crimes.
Since then, the notion of crimes against humanity has evolved under international customary law and through the jurisdictions of international courts such as the International Criminal Court, the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. Many States have also criminalized crimes against humanity in their domestic law; others have yet to do so.
Crimes against humanity have not yet been codified in a dedicated treaty of international law, unlike genocide and war crimes, although there are efforts to do so. Despite this, the prohibition of crimes against humanity, similar to the prohibition of genocide, has been considered a peremptory norm of international law, from which no derogation is permitted and which is applicable to all States.
The 1998 Rome Statute establishing the International Criminal Court (Rome Statute) is the document that reflects the latest consensus among the international community on this matter. It is also the treaty that offers the most extensive list of specific acts that may constitute the crime.

Definition​

Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court

Article 7
Crimes Against Humanity

1. For the purpose of this Statute, ‘crime against humanity’ means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
    1. Murder;
    2. Extermination;
    3. Enslavement;
    4. Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
    5. Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;
    6. Torture;
    7. Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
    8. Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;
    9. Enforced disappearance of persons;
    10. The crime of apartheid;
    11. Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health.

Big difference from wikipedia, hu?

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
On a conference call today, before the meeting started, I was asked "How are you doing"? My response "Couldn't be better, everything is as perfect as can be. As a matter of fact, there is no time better to be alive, than right here, right now!" Then the person who asked me said "Wow, what's the secret"? My response "There is no secret". Response "Crickets" meaning dead silence from everyone on the call.

See how that works?

I turned to my wife, who happened to be in my office at the time and said "Did you hear that setup?" She laughed and said yep and you shut that right down with 4 words.

Only thing this little attack did, was put more spring in my step and an even bigger smile on my face.

I ain't going back to where I was, If you know, you know - trust Almighty God.

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Do you know how to tell if what your watching or looking at is fake or not?

Very Interesting read (highly recommend). This is just the tip of the iceberg. There's more, lots more. I'll post more as I research.

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have to wonder if that's what we saw with mr. biden's last presidential address. he was actually able to complete his sentences. I figure it was either an impostor, deep fake, or not done in real time.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have to wonder if that's what we saw with mr. biden's last presidential address. he was actually able to complete his sentences. I figure it was either an impostor, deep fake, or not done in real time.
I seen this on another website but the list is most everywhere in picture (meme) format. I don't know who originally produced the list. I suspect a graphics artist or someone who does this kind of stuff for a living perhaps. I just copied the text from the picture and bolded what I've personally noticed and what are the most notably signs to me.

Edit:
I'm speakingng in general terms and not about a single individual or talking head. Many people are saying just zoom in and watch the neck. When you do you'll be surprised what you see, like bad latex mask glue seams and even none glued flaps, flapping over neck ties 😂

I like old school analog and film much better... film was very difficult to manipulate but not the case with digital. Even I can run a program to manipulate a picture easily, see my beer garden picture.

Heck I seen a instagram video yesterday of this woman with a black eye, but she showed if was just a instragram filter by placing her hand over her eye and then she had a temporary bruished hand that vanished, but bruise sure did follow her eye around 😂. At least she wasn't trying to press charges against someone with that fakery.

So much fake out there, hopefully these tips will help you spot some like they have for me.

TIPS FOR SPOTTING CGI DEEP FAKES & GREEN SCREEN EFFECTS

-WATCH EVERYTHING IN 0.25 SPEED AT THE HIGHEST QUALITY. IT WILL BE EASIER TO SPOT ANOMALIES FRAME BY FRAME.

- QUESTION EVERYTHING PUBLISHED IN LOW QUALITY RESOLUTION, SUCH AS 360 PIXELS, AS IT HIDES VISIBLE DEFECTS. ASK YOURSELF WHY IN 2021, THE WORLD OF SUPER HD 5K RESOLUTION, ANYTHING IS PUBLISHED
IN LOW QUALITY.

- QUESTION EVERYTHING WITH OUT OF FOCUS BACKGROUNDS, AS THIS MAY INDICATE THE MAIN IMAGE IS PLACED ON TOP OF ANOTHER.

- WATCH FOR HALOS AND WHITE OR FUZZY LINES AROUND THE EXTERIOR OF THE HEAD OR BODY THAT MAY INDICATE FILMING IN FRONT OF GREEN SCREEN.

- WATCH FOR CGI PIXELATION, ESPECIALLY IN MOVEMENT OF THE MOUTH, CHIN, CHEEKS AND NECK.

- WATCH FOR UN-NATURAL SHADOWS, ESPECIALLY UNDER THE CHIN ON THE NECK, THAT ARE A DARKER COLOR THAN NATURAL SHADOWS FOUND IN THE IMAGE THAT ARE PRODUCED USING THE TRUE LIGHT SOURCES USED.

-WATCH FOR UN-NATURAL VERTICAL FACIAL CREASES THAT APPEAR TO "TURN ON AND OFF", AS THIS IS THE SOFTWARE MAKING A JUDGEMENT CALL ON WHERE IT THINKS THESE SHADOWS SHOULD APPEAR NATURALLY.

- WATCH FOR INSTANT "ROTTING OF THE TEETH, WHERE EXISTING GAPS AND DARK AREAS IN THE MOUTH IS FORCING THE SOFTWARE TO ALSO MAKE A JUDGEMENT CALL ON WHERE IT THINKS THESE SHADOWS SHOULD APPEAR NATURALLY.

-WATCH FOR DARK EYES THAT SHOW NO LIGHT REFLECTIONS OR EYES THAT SHOW ASSYMETRICAL REFLECTION. WHEN YOU LOOK DIRECTLY AT AN OBJECT, BOTH YOUR EYES NATURALLY FOCUS ON THAT OBJECT. THE
SAME HAPPENS WITH LIGHT REFLECTION AND WILL ALWAYS BE SYMMETRICAL.

- WATCH FOR INSTANT GLITCHES OR FLASHES IN THE AREA OF QUESTION THAT MAY INDICATE CGI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.