Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have to wonder if that's what we saw with mr. biden's last presidential address. he was actually able to complete his sentences. I figure it was either an impostor, deep fake, or not done in real time.
I seen this on another website but the list is most everywhere in picture (meme) format. I don't know who originally produced the list. I suspect a graphics artist or someone who does this kind of stuff for a living perhaps. I just copied the text from the picture and bolded what I've personally noticed and what are the most notably signs to me.

Edit:
I'm speakingng in general terms and not about a single individual or talking head. Many people are saying just zoom in and watch the neck. When you do you'll be surprised what you see, like bad latex mask glue seams and even none glued flaps, flapping over neck ties 😂

I like old school analog and film much better... film was very difficult to manipulate but not the case with digital. Even I can run a program to manipulate a picture easily, see my beer garden picture.

Heck I seen a instagram video yesterday of this woman with a black eye, but she showed if was just a instragram filter by placing her hand over her eye and then she had a temporary bruished hand that vanished, but bruise sure did follow her eye around 😂. At least she wasn't trying to press charges against someone with that fakery.

So much fake out there, hopefully these tips will help you spot some like they have for me.

TIPS FOR SPOTTING CGI DEEP FAKES & GREEN SCREEN EFFECTS

-WATCH EVERYTHING IN 0.25 SPEED AT THE HIGHEST QUALITY. IT WILL BE EASIER TO SPOT ANOMALIES FRAME BY FRAME.

- QUESTION EVERYTHING PUBLISHED IN LOW QUALITY RESOLUTION, SUCH AS 360 PIXELS, AS IT HIDES VISIBLE DEFECTS. ASK YOURSELF WHY IN 2021, THE WORLD OF SUPER HD 5K RESOLUTION, ANYTHING IS PUBLISHED
IN LOW QUALITY.

- QUESTION EVERYTHING WITH OUT OF FOCUS BACKGROUNDS, AS THIS MAY INDICATE THE MAIN IMAGE IS PLACED ON TOP OF ANOTHER.

- WATCH FOR HALOS AND WHITE OR FUZZY LINES AROUND THE EXTERIOR OF THE HEAD OR BODY THAT MAY INDICATE FILMING IN FRONT OF GREEN SCREEN.

- WATCH FOR CGI PIXELATION, ESPECIALLY IN MOVEMENT OF THE MOUTH, CHIN, CHEEKS AND NECK.

- WATCH FOR UN-NATURAL SHADOWS, ESPECIALLY UNDER THE CHIN ON THE NECK, THAT ARE A DARKER COLOR THAN NATURAL SHADOWS FOUND IN THE IMAGE THAT ARE PRODUCED USING THE TRUE LIGHT SOURCES USED.

-WATCH FOR UN-NATURAL VERTICAL FACIAL CREASES THAT APPEAR TO "TURN ON AND OFF", AS THIS IS THE SOFTWARE MAKING A JUDGEMENT CALL ON WHERE IT THINKS THESE SHADOWS SHOULD APPEAR NATURALLY.

- WATCH FOR INSTANT "ROTTING OF THE TEETH, WHERE EXISTING GAPS AND DARK AREAS IN THE MOUTH IS FORCING THE SOFTWARE TO ALSO MAKE A JUDGEMENT CALL ON WHERE IT THINKS THESE SHADOWS SHOULD APPEAR NATURALLY.

-WATCH FOR DARK EYES THAT SHOW NO LIGHT REFLECTIONS OR EYES THAT SHOW ASSYMETRICAL REFLECTION. WHEN YOU LOOK DIRECTLY AT AN OBJECT, BOTH YOUR EYES NATURALLY FOCUS ON THAT OBJECT. THE
SAME HAPPENS WITH LIGHT REFLECTION AND WILL ALWAYS BE SYMMETRICAL.

- WATCH FOR INSTANT GLITCHES OR FLASHES IN THE AREA OF QUESTION THAT MAY INDICATE CGI.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
After not watching TV since July 2020. Over the weekend I was over at a friend's and they had the news on the TV. I watched intently and all I can say is WOW, SHOCKING 😲. All I saw was sensationlized panic driven force fed opinions. Coming at me at lightening speed and strong suggestions of what conclusions I should reach. Without even doing any of my own reseach.

I HIGHLY encourage... slow way down, go directly to the original source, take the time, do your own research, draw your own conclusions. Your conclusions, then become your truths.

PS... Yeah, I most definitely will not be plugging in my TV, anytime in the foreseeable future. And not until it changes significantly. What happened to non-opinionated investigative reporting? Even the weather, has been sensationlized, simply amazing...

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
First of 50 states, 49 left to go.

Florida SB 7072 is signed, sealed, delivered - made into State Law.

"All Floridians treated unfairly by Big Tech platforms will have the right to sue companies that violate this law — and win monetary damages. This reform safeguards the rights of every Floridian by requiring social media companies to be transparent about their content moderation practices and give users proper notice of changes to those policies, which prevents Big Tech bureaucrats from “moving the goalposts” to silence viewpoints they don’t like."

"The Attorney General of Florida can bring action against technology companies that violate this law, under Florida’s Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act. If social media platforms are found to have violated antitrust law, they will be restricted from contracting with any public entity. That “antitrust violator” blacklist imposes real consequences for Big Tech oligopolies’ bottom line."

"Big Tech is prohibited from de-platforming Floridian political candidates. The Florida Election Commission will impose fines of $250,000 per day on any social media company that de-platforms any candidate for statewide office, and $25,000 per day for de-platforming candidates for non-statewide offices. Any Floridian can block any candidate they don’t want to hear from, and that is a right that belongs to each citizen — it’s not for Big Tech companies to decide."

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Desantis IS a breath of fresh air. I would be comfortable with him, or Trump in the white house. But, a lot has to change before we will ever have a fair and honest election again.
With regards to the 2020 election. All I want, and I'm very far from being alone, is TRUTH. I'll be cool with the outcome, either way... But the TRUTH must be revealed to We The People first. I don't believe it's to much to ask, one live legal verified citizen, one vote, counted accurately, is it?

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
No, it's not too much to ask. And, based on what I SAW in published videos, news, accounts of dead people voting, sudden upsurge of 100% biden votes after the polls were closed for the night, and many counties where vote counts were far greater than the number of registered votes, the video where counters were sent home for the night, then, boxes of ballots were being hauled out from under the tables, biden couldn't fill a classroom with supporters at his rallies, and Trump supporters surged to epic numbers every where he went. You and I both know where the truth lies.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tell Fauci where to go and how to get there....Sadly, Biden wouldn't probably understand unless it was one of his semi-cognitive moments. I t is so sad that his family allows him to be used so bad. I have nothing good to say about him... but it is disgraceful that his family has so little caring or respect for him to allow that....

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

I posted about this on BYH also, not the specific article, but that it had happened... if anyone thinks that this is not the start of more "control" they have their head in the sand... If this last for more than a few days, there will be a shortage of meat and such at the supermarkets.... we are running about 10% less beef than before the covid shutdown crap.... and over 20% less pork.... With the cut backs during the covid BS, the decreased output by the processors, the long waits with sick workers not working and reduced production, remember that there were animals that were disposed of on farms because there was no where to take them to get killed.... A few days of shut down will start backing up stuff again....
JBS is one of the "big 4" packers in the US.... if you think this is just a freak occurrence you have your head in the La-La land.... First the oil pipeline, now this...

The way to control a country, and its population, is through their food and water supply.....then their energy supply....

I am not a doom and gloom person.... but this is serious. Prices are going to go up, things are going to be in shorter supply....there are going to be some real problems down the road. If they get this solved in the next couple of days, there will still be a "hiccup" in the supply and when the prices go up, they will not come back down.
Get yourself situated......you think that lumber is high.... what happens if the food costs double.... $15 an hour minimum wage won't make a dam@#d bit of difference.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There are some advantages of technology. Not saying it's all bad, but really why does it need to keep being upgraded. Do we need 5G? Some reports say that 5G may actually be harmful. I know, it's about the money.

Jobs are being replaced by technology, and have for some time. Some theories about The Great Reset or also known as The 4th Industrial Revolution, has at it's core the replacement of people by AI.

One of the good things, and potentially life-saving for me, is being to self diagnose (with the help of Dr. Google) , which no doctor could have done, or did do, and information not available in any book that I have read about health. Health information can be very misleading also, and some of the information and products for sale on-line are an outright scam.

There are other good things too, like connecting with like minded people, as @Lazy Gardener stated :love.

My cell phone provider says that at the end of this year mine and my husband's flip phones will no longer work. I don't want or need a smart phone. I hope there will be a non-smart phone option out there somewhere.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Isn't it just so interesting when you discover a ~20 year old magazine? Boy, it's like duh!!I I really should have paid more attention back then. But I have to admit... I was sleep walking 20 years ago.
IMG_20210403_123631_514.jpg

IMG_20210403_123641_177.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.