Teens these days!

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
BB you are an amazing young man! And when you least expect it, you will meet the most amazing young woman!:)

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Perhaps..

If I start screaming 'DRILL BABY DRILL!' in the middle of the night its not because I loved Sarah Palin's speech, I'll tell you that much. :hide

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lol Blackbird, what's YOUR introduction?

I totally agree, super arrogant .. I can't even tell you how many people I know who post stuff like that on their Facebook accounts.

And hey Blackbird, have you got Fbook?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
That's a good question. I can't keep my mouth shut, I think most of you know that.

I told Hoosiermomma and E4S about it and they decided that I needed to top those intros, so they wrote some up for me.

One went something like this

'I enjoy spending countless hours chatting online with two wonderful cougar ladies old enough to be my mom and a delicate rancher who enjoys sulking and pining over a married internet lady and kindergarten girl'

And the other went a little like this;

"My name is Merle. I once (edited) when my parents were gone. I may or may (edited) and I'm (edited). I spend hours chatting on the internet with three people who in real life are probably pretty AMAZING, but on-line, drop-dead pathetic. I make goat-milk soap, and Ive been banned from a chicken forum. You're welcome."

So obviously my intro started out something like this...

"Wow, such big egos here! They slay me!" and on I rambled..

Facebook? Yes, yes I do. My page used to be very humorous and quite witty if I do say so myself but it was embarrassing my brother because all his college friends viewed it and thought I had issues. So now it is semi-normal.

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Blackbird, I have read many of your posts here and find you to be a very bright individual with a great sense of humor and much to offer ummm... "someone" who must be WORTHY or they will never make it past the people of this forum. :smack
When you find this "person", I think we should set up a thread so we can grill - er - I mean conduct their interview.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I am in total agreement!!

(about the grilling part....perhaps Tallman and Freecomotion could head it up?)

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lol BB reminds me of my younger brother, except with better hair.

but yes, I may just have to echo what the others have said... Blackbird is kind of brill...

But wahoo for arrogance, I am too :D .... Okay, maybe I'm not.. shh I'm just going to go and feed the goats...........

Hoosiermomma

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
The Vail Benton's said:
Blackbird, I have read many of your posts here and find you to be a very bright individual with a great sense of humor and much to offer ummm... "someone" who must be WORTHY or they will never make it past the people of this forum. :smack
When you find this "person", I think we should set up a thread so we can grill - er - I mean conduct their interview.
I completely agree and as far as grilling...no need I have a 4 page questionaire that I have prepared for my own kids for when they decide to date. E4S and I will gladly administer it to whomever our pal BB decides to date. lol I can tell you now only the most suitable will get past the first page. Oh and not to mention the polygraph test as well as using the dixie cup. ;)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Referring to the OP, now you all know why I am glad my oldest is still single (he is 21) even though I want grandkids. When I told him not to bring home any psycho chicks, it really cut down his options! :p