Teens these days!

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There is confidence and then there is conceit. I find that conceit usually means there is no confidence.

Beware the hussies, Merle. There actually ARE normal, farmer type girls out there... Somewhere...

And somewhere, out there is a wonderful, smart, hardworking girl. She's pretty, but she has some mud on her face from playing the with goats and her hair is stuck up in a ponytail. She's thinking "Why are all these guys stuck on themselves? Life isn't all about football, getting drunk, high or getting ****"

You two just haven't found each other yet :)

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hoosiermomma said:
The Vail Benton's said:
Blackbird, I have read many of your posts here and find you to be a very bright individual with a great sense of humor and much to offer ummm... "someone" who must be WORTHY or they will never make it past the people of this forum. :smack
When you find this "person", I think we should set up a thread so we can grill - er - I mean conduct their interview.
I completely agree and as far as grilling...no need I have a 4 page questionaire that I have prepared for my own kids for when they decide to date. E4S and I will gladly administer it to whomever our pal BB decides to date. lol I can tell you now only the most suitable will get past the first page. Oh and not to mention the polygraph test as well as using the dixie cup. ;)
:lol: Good thinking, Hoosiermomma :lol:

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Perhaps..

If I start screaming 'DRILL BABY DRILL!' in the middle of the night its not because I loved Sarah Palin's speech, I'll tell you that much. :hide
vahidrk.gif

eggs4sale

Reaction score
Hoosiermomma and her questionnaire
112.gif

Me and the P.I. I hired
127fs1601347.gif
hippie7.gif

Girls fighting over BB
42kmoig.gif
and look who's at the door!
hippo.gif

but he ignores those immature brats (and purple thing) and chooses a mixture of
meditationf.gif
oregonian_winesmiley.gif
and
Laie_15.gif

And here's me doing sit-ups
worship.gif

(I just threw that in)

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I can't even figure out how to give myself an avatar or get my pictures into my journal... It's taken me MONTHS just to figure out how to upload them and E4S is showing off... :barnie

eggs4sale

Reaction score
The Vail Benton's said:
I can't even figure out how to give myself an avatar or get my pictures into my journal... It's taken me MONTHS just to figure out how to upload them and E4S is showing off... :barnie
As you can see, my avatar is an emoticon from the board. I was able to post a pic for my avatar on BYC, but I failed the test here. The only thing I could find small enough was the green smiley. (Sure, I could have picked another smiley, but why????)

Someone passed this along on BYC.... http://www.pic4ever.com/index-12.htm
Choose the one you like, RIGHT click on the , click copy, then go to where you're posting and right click again, click paste.
Make sure you have a space between all emoticons and your words, or the images won't show up, it'll just be the link.

Occamstazer, you're on your own as far as keyboards go. As long as mine is filled with Dorito debris and sounds like a freakin' machine gun rat-a-tat-tating, NOBODY else is allowed to get a new one.