Tell me straight - how does this hat look.

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry but I must be brutally honest. I wouldn't wear that hat out of the house! That silly looking hat would never go with my new cammo ensemble! Anyway the other guys that hang out at the feed mill would tease me to no end. My bald head would glow with embarrassment.

Actually I think it's perfect. Any lady would be happy to have that beautiful work of art. Please keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming. Isn't there a warm sense of gratification when you can make something as stunning as that?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Boogity said:
I'm terribly sorry but I must be brutally honest. I wouldn't wear that hat out of the house! That silly looking hat would never go with my new cammo ensemble! Anyway the other guys that hang out at the feed mill would tease me to no end. My bald head would glow with embarrassment.

Actually I think it's perfect. Any lady would be happy to have that beautiful work of art. Please keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming. Isn't there a warm sense of gratification when you can make something as stunning as that?
:gig I could make you one with "curly locks" so your head wouldn't glow! :plbb

Thank you for your kind words and the giggles!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Whoooo!!
I'm assuming people are weeded through and chosen to be put up on that list? Very cool!

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Whoooo!!
I'm assuming people are weeded through and chosen to be put up on that list? Very cool!
I think its other users that kinda create lists of things they like and the lists get put on a page. Its cool, and I am very happy about it. :D

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I don't wear hats like that but I would if it ended up in my hands! Wow, it is even more gorgeous finishes! I LOVE it! I am not the least surprised it ended up on that list. It is the classiest item there, IMO.