THE OFFICIAL GARDENING AND PRESERVING CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Got 4 more rows of corn planted today. Tomorrow since I can't get in the actual garden, I am going to add my next level of tires to the tater towers, as they are tall enough to warrant another now :D We got a ton of rain today and it felt sooooo good to not have to break out the hose!
How long are the rows? Any other updates?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
Got 4 more rows of corn planted today. Tomorrow since I can't get in the actual garden, I am going to add my next level of tires to the tater towers, as they are tall enough to warrant another now :D We got a ton of rain today and it felt sooooo good to not have to break out the hose!
How long are the rows? Any other updates?
25 or 30 foot rows I didn't measure them :p Saturday I will be planting my beans at the base of the corn to run up the stalks, and setting out my squash around then to shade those roots. Then, cucumbers and pumpkins are going in Monday. Some was supposed to get done today, but I have a puking kid :/ Minor setback, but doctor appointment took waaaaaaay too long.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Cindi - the Tabasco's have sprouted!!!!!! :weee
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH BABY!! Mine have too :D i didn't give the extras to my brother(poor brother) I kept them, and when the others decided to knock off :/ I tried again. I only have 9 now though. BUT I have 4 cayenne, 4 bells, 2 sweet bananas, and 5 jalapenos :D :D :D :D

My corn is sprouted after this rain today! :celebrate

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
4 coming up. I expect the other 4 that were planted a few days later to be coming up soon.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
4 coming up. I expect the other 4 that were planted a few days later to be coming up soon.
sweet or field?
early, middle, or late varieties?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Sweet corn, early variety.
All of it? Hehe, there's going to a week in a few months where you are VERY busy when it all comes in togther. :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
Sweet corn, early variety.
All of it? Hehe, there's going to a week in a few months where you are VERY busy when it all comes in togther. :p
I KNOW!! :D Aint it great! I WANT to be busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.