The View Out My Kitchen Window

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
valmom I love your place. I can only wish my barn would look so nice! My barn isn't even useable at present except for the well pump and storing some brushes and halters lol.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Most of that was from sliding off the roof- I cannot tell a lie! It looks impressive, though, doesn't it? :lol: We did have a TON of snow that winter, though! (2 years ago)

LauraJean

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I just (finally!) bought my very first home and I absolutely love the view out my window. Nothing fancy as you said, but so peaceful. I see the platform bird feeder on a pole, with a hanging suet, where woodpeckers, titmice, chickadees, and many more visit all day long for my simple offerings. I also have a bird bath with a solar powered fountain from which water bubbles in the sunlight. Trees surround my house, giving me beautiful, soft, green filtered sunlight. A few aged but treasured wind chimes sparkle in the filtered light.

Having lived in the city for many years and having never owned by own home until now, I feel SO grateful for every single gaze out my very own window, and I love that my view is nothing but nature and simplicity. Now I get why they call it a "picture window"!