There is a possum in my kitchen!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Wanna a depends? :) People on here keep giving them to me, so I have plenty...... :D

I am forming a club called People Informed of Stress-induced Streams, also known as P.I.S.S. Membership is free, bring your own chair liner! :frow

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Wanna a depends? :) People on here keep giving them to me, so I have plenty...... :D

I am forming a club called People Informed of Stress-induced Streams, also known as P.I.S.S. Membership is free, bring your own chair liner! :frow
:lol:

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
I already have a chair liner....its a garbage bag :gig Hey! ya'll have taught me to be frugal.....think of all the money I am saving!

Sure sign me up for the P.I.S.S. Club. I will be in charge of providing the chairliners for meetings....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
I already have a chair liner....its a garbage bag :gig Hey! ya'll have taught me to be frugal.....think of all the money I am saving!

Sure sign me up for the P.I.S.S. Club. I will be in charge of providing the chairliners for meetings....
How sweet! Should we serve coffee? Tea? Cranberry juice? :p

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
You so totally win, hands down !!!!

I would have been in the car and 100 miles away before thinking "Gee, I should write about this on the forum."

You, my dear, have nerves of steel.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ldychef2k said:
You so totally win, hands down !!!!

I would have been in the car and 100 miles away before thinking "Gee, I should write about this on the forum."

You, my dear, have nerves of steel.
I, my dear, have my computer in a whole 'nother room than the kitchen! :D :lol:

I was safely ensconced in my carefully lined office chair, while Ballsy O' Possum was cowering under my table. ;)

He was kind of cute, in a grizzled, ugly sort of way.....sort of put one in mind of Wilford Brimley, you know?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
As my dearly beloved Grandfather would have said.......

"a.22 would take care of that" :lol:

And I ain't talking about the POSSUM..... I'm talkin' about the SON!!! :lol: