There is a possum in my kitchen!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My grandpa always taught me not to waste shells! :D Totally a waste of a good shell...... :rolleyes: :lol:

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Beekissed said:
Wanna a depends? :) People on here keep giving them to me, so I have plenty...... :D

I am forming a club called People Informed of Stress-induced Streams, also known as P.I.S.S. Membership is free, bring your own chair liner! :frow
:lol:
I can pick up the refreshments when I do my Hurricane shopping tomorrow. My DD just told me 2 TS are out there..Ana and Bill so I need to get prepared.
Will there be a door prize? :fl A goat? Anything cute and eats alot? lol!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Truly, guys, I didn't mean it to sound so blase.....I was very stunned when that possum walked right past my feet into my kitchen. You could have knocked me over with a feather!

Never known a wild animal to just walk into the house when you open the door...... :p

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
You could have just made a sign.

CatFound.jpg

FWIW, according to the local wildlife agent it is extremely rare for a 'possum to carry rabies, but not unheard of. To re-use and over used and out dated phrase, You go girl! My wife would have used the twelve gauge, and then burned the house down for good measure.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
OMG...that Cat Found sign has me going....:lol:
I think I am gonna need a chair liner and I am not even a member of P.I.S.S.!! :gig

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
He's still there. I move a chair, grab his tail and drag him out into the middle of the room.....the dogs calmly watch. The possum slides out with his little star-shaped paws sliding along the floor......he really, really stinks! :sick

The dogs watch as he waddles back under the kitchen table.

My son just pulled into the driveway....I don't think I'll tell him we have a possum under the table.........

Hee! Hee! :D
If you ever get another possum in the house, those big plastic buckets are great. Put the opening near the face and shove it in with the lid. :smack You can toss the whole mess near a tree and it will run for the woods. It never came inside again.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I'm also offering membership in a sister support group to P.I.S.S. for those who have been informed of, but need support for, the issue of stress incontinence issues......

People In Support of Stress-induced Incontinence, otherwise known as P.I.S.S.I. Now, if you are already a member of PISS and are following the programs there, you are already eligible to be PISSI. If not, its advisable that you take a PISS course before enrolling in being PISSI, as it will prepare you for a life of being a person who is PISSI.

Just a reminder.....meeting is on Fri. night at Delia's house. Don't forget to bring refreshments and air fresheners....for those of us who are using Free's patented PISS pads. :thumbsup

kOxxx, I've seen that pic before but it never fails to make me laugh. >shaking head< City folks! :rolleyes: :lol: