There is a possum in my kitchen!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
No one is home but me here and I am laughing my head off! The DOGS all came running to see what was up. I read them the OP and told them if a possum ever walks into this house they'd better deal with it. :rolleyes: Yeah right.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That cute pair in your avatar look ready for taking care of possums! That is such a cute pic! :love

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
That cute pair in your avatar look ready for taking care of possums! That is such a cute pic! :love
Thank you! I love it too. Don't think the rifle would do much good and the pup is way too mellow to do more with the possum than play with it to death! But they sure do look the part!

We are at that point in the summer when DS and I have really had enough of each other. If you hadn't dealt with the possum yourself I just might have loaned him out. :cool:

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I'm also offering membership in a sister support group to P.I.S.S. for those who have been informed of, but need support for, the issue of stress incontinence issues......

People In Support of Stress-induced Incontinence, otherwise known as P.I.S.S.I. Now, if you are already a member of PISS and are following the programs there, you are already eligible to be PISSI. If not, its advisable that you take a PISS course before enrolling in being PISSI, as it will prepare you for a life of being a person who is PISSI.

Just a reminder.....meeting is on Fri. night at Delia's house. Don't forget to bring refreshments and air fresheners....for those of us who are using Free's patented PISS pads. :thumbsup

kOxxx, I've seen that pic before but it never fails to make me laugh. >shaking head< City folks! :rolleyes: :lol:
And all members get Tee shirts and bumper stickers right, Bee? And a free chair liner? ;) I would love to drive around my small town with a P.I.S.S.I. sticker on my bumper! And wear my tee shirt to the feed store! And then the feed man would ask me when hes putting my stuff in back seat.."whats the trash bag on the bottom of your front seat for?"

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I had one in my old place and finally had DH show me how to post the pic. Possum was sleeping in a ball on the counter when I came home. The 1st camera flash woke it up - cranky but that pic wasn't as clear.

possum in kitchen.png

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I just noticed that this is posted under
Self-Sufficient Kitchen - From Recipes to Processes to Gadgets

I wonder whether the possum fell under the Process or the Gadget category? :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Dragon, it didn't come through. On your counter???? :ep Now, that would freak me out! :p :lol:

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Dragon, it didn't come through. On your counter???? :ep Now, that would freak me out! :p :lol:
We thought we had the pic on right. I was trying to not crack up about the possum that night. It was curled up getting its' beauty sleep by my spices. Maybe I should have let it sleep longer. It was pretty ugly!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Dace, I couldn't resist....the category says Self-sufficient Kitchen, so it was the obvious choice! :lol: