Tossing around a goat and sheep forum?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I agree that it is better to have a seperate forum; what about the animal owners who aren't self sufficient and want to waste their money? Lol..

I'm sure once BYHerds gets agoing it will be ok. Maybe if there get to be enough goat people with goat needs then there will be a BYGoats.

But; there definitely needs to be more options on byh, alot is missing.

kstaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Amos said:
I agree that it is better to have a seperate forum; what about the animal owners who aren't self sufficient and want to waste their money? Lol..

I'm sure once BYHerds gets agoing it will be ok. Maybe if there get to be enough goat people with goat needs then there will be a BYGoats.

But; there definitely needs to be more options on byh, alot is missing.
A lot of additions have Been made to BYHERDS in the past weeks thanks to many members from here and the other BYforums. Thank you to all for your suggestions and input.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
inchworm said:
One day I found BYC ---now I have 8 chickens and am hatching my first duck eggs.

One day I visited SS --- now I make bread and yogurt and I'm planning my rain barrel system.

One day I visited TEG --- now I have leeks and potatoes and peas in the garden.

I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. :fl

Inchy
Denial is not a river in Egypt. You'll get there soon enough .

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Pssst, Inchy, I'll meet you there. I won't tell anyone I saw you if you won't tell on me!

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
:gig Being here has led me to new addictions!!! :lol:
It always starts small, Free... a few hens (we tell ourselves its for a few eggs and some meat), Then we experiment with a goat or a pig... the addiction always progresses and then one day you wake up and those 3 cute hens have turned into a flock of more than 20. That one goat has turned into two or even more! You find yourself perusing the want ads for another pig even though your freezer is still full of the last two... and don't get me started with the other stuff I've found here!!! The canning, the cooking, the gardening... I get excited just thinking about it!!!