Tossing around a goat and sheep forum?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I was hoping you'd spit all over your computer screen again! And maybe wet yourself.....I need the entertainment. I don't get out much.....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
VERY funny! I'm glad my stress incontinence has become part of your entertainment!!!!! :rant :duc :D :lol: :gig :love

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
There has been a change to BYCows. It is now Backyard Herds. We are still developing it, but this is where our goat (and llama, sheep, pig, horse, etc) questions can be answered and our farm stories can develop. Rob has worked hard on pulling this all together. If you are registered with BYCows your login will work in BYHerds. Go on over there and start the goat and sheep discussion!

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
One day I found BYC ---now I have 8 chickens and am hatching my first duck eggs.

One day I visited SS --- now I make bread and yogurt and I'm planning my rain barrel system.

One day I visited TEG --- now I have leeks and potatoes and peas in the garden.

I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. :fl

Inchy

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
inchworm said:
One day I found BYC ---now I have 8 chickens and am hatching my first duck eggs.

One day I visited SS --- now I make bread and yogurt and I'm planning my rain barrel system.

I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. I'm not going to visit Backyard Herds. :fl

Inchy
Oh yes you are :lol:

freemotion said:
Hmmmm....... :/
It's the best compromise to the family of BYC forums. There never really was a chance of it being here, the logical choice was to create another all encompassing forum - or morph one that already existed. BYCows was very low traffic, yet had a dedicated membership already, so it was easy to move that into the new BYHerds.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
inchworm said:

Inchy
You need whey from cheesemaking to feed to your hens.

You need fresh milk to make your yogurt.

You need a place to put all those pea pods and pea plants from the garden.

You NEED a couple of goats! :lol: