if only

thanks Genie! :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ut oh
woke up starving, not a good thing LOL
always about 9 days into eating clean I get the "I am starving" feeling
LOL wow I want to eat and eat it all---BUT I won't.

off to Mom and Dads with Nicole

Bolt is staying home with Daddy to wait for the new dryer.

When I get home a new dryer will be in place without me being anywhere around the action. I like that :lol:

It poured last night and we are darn near flooded....I hate that. Pasture is mush out there. And rain all day today...UGH and into tomorrow. big storm system hanging around darn it!

everyone have a sunday blast! I will----WA HOO!!!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
196_nb.jpg

Nicole is taking tons of pics on Tony's cell phone lol
Here is one of her I took with the dog

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
raining again--day 3

and ya know I am super duper tired of it and YES it is stinking cold outside! :(
no sun, no smile on my face :p wow, I am needing some sun now..too long!

nothing big today. same old

dryer is good and it "did dry" my first load --whoppee right LOL

off to get a few things done, just very cruddy simple chore day. No monster fun action happening.

Hope everyone has great weather today wherever you are! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
my gosh when money crap hits it hits

new dryer $395

Tony took his truck in for some "what do I need" work cause he had an oil leak--11 year old Silverado 2500
recommended oil pan, water pump, o ring something or other, and a few more "small things" that need replaceing---grand total $1700
COME ON YA KNOW

Then my Endeavor. I got a recall for needing new gas line 'something or other' OK--recall means free. Tony just got back from having that done. recommended I need a new shock on my right front. Under warranty...WEE...but recommended buy new left shock to be sure it 'drives good', only $258. Crap----so MAYBE on that left shock. I will drive it and see if 'I feel anything different'---if not I won't be getting one LOL

then on my Endeavor the back top light is out. To replace...$249 for the light plus labor... WHAT THE :ep COME ON YA KNOW
NO I am not getting it replaced right now and will check the junk yards for a light. Geez

just had to write about "my having" big time horrible sticker shock.

Tony loves to use his Chevrolet dealership for all work. He buys a new truck and wants them to do the work only. Most things I don't mind ya know...small and inexpensive but this $1700 of work I KNOW I CAN get done cheaper elsewhere....so Tony checking with some of his buddies for recommendation for mechanic. I know I can get this for $1000 at least vs. the dealership.

He won't use my guy down the road that his parents use. Williams is a great guy, does great work, stands behind his work and is super duper reasonable. YET TONY doesn't want to use him..:th

just rambling, cause once again, sticker shock has gotten me LOL

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
yikes yikes and double yikes!

when it rains it pours baby! hang in there
:)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea when it rains it pours...and then the flood hits straight thru the living room! :( ugh, everyone wants my money...I don't like that! :)