Wannabefree--- Claire's kidding thread *UPDATE* PICS!!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
They are now named :D The 3 yr old neighbor twins came down today and promptly told me they were named Skylar and Onna(their names) :lol: So the buckling is Skylar and the doeling is Onna and I have to say, I have the most adorable little neighbors! I got kisses and hugs all afternoon :love We also played alot inside and with the goats, and they ate all my bread :p Those kids LOVE my homemade bread!! Then I had to clean about a pound of butter off the table, chairs, hands, and faces. It has been a good day ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks Hintori! I hope you get some too! They're so much fun :)

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My husband says as soon as we get fencing up we can get some nigerian dwarfs. I'd talked about them for years and he finally saw some at the fair. The little kid the 4Her had out won him over with cuteness.

I just helped out with the mutt goats at my aunts as a kid. I loved them and they loved me. The buck just loved me to scratch him. I could lead him anywhere when he refused to cooperate with anyone else.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think Skylar and Onna are adorable - both the names, and the babies!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
there soooo cute, ill have to come over at some point to meet them (and bring dozer of course... :p)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
there soooo cute, ill have to come over at some point to meet them (and bring dozer of course... :p)
I'll be home tomorrow :p Come on over.