Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I think for WBF, a vacation would be for everyone to go away for the day, and for her to have nothing to do. Then, she can spend the day playing in the mom cave. :cool:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I think I agree with ya Deb!! :lol:

I had to go make a delivery tonight and got an order to deliver tomorrow. TOOK FOREVER! :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I just need to vent. I'm SOOO peed off right now. My pastor is just WRONG on so many levels and I know it, and he knows it, and he's not being very open to ideas other than his own, and it's infuriating :somad

WHY can't a man and woman have a strictly platonic friendship?
WHY can't ex spouses(divorced under legitimate biblical parameters) not be friends, discuss sex, and relationships, and NOT be getting back together?
WHY would someone ask you to do something they aren't willing to do(take in a homeless person), then suggest you should quit(kick them OUT?!?!) because you're doing it wrong? Mind you the same people asking us to kick him out are also the very same folks who dropped another guy on us because THEY WEREN'T WILLING TO TAKE HIM INTO THEIR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:barnie :barnie :barnie :barnie :barnie

I'm leaving the church :rant They can make their ASSumptions and judgements to and on someone else. :rant :rant And just for the sake of clarity...it's NOT the whole church, just a few individuals, that are the head of the church :/ Makes it even more disgusting to me, and I'm not saying Christians are bad people, but some sure are stupid and pig headed and ARROGANT!!!!!!!

Talking to my ex husband, is actually helping my current marriage and personal growth, WHY IS THAT A BAD THING?!?!?!?! DH has no issue with it, once he asked what was going on, and out of respect for him, I ASKED PERMISSION to speak with the man to begin with UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! Yes, it caused problems initially, which is perfectly understandable, but DH and I are friends, and some things i said to ex hurt his feelings a bit. But, rather than come to me and ask, he jumped to conclusions because of the subject matter. :rolleyes: I love my ex, I love my current DH. I'm not letting either one of them go as far as friendship, and I shouldn't have to :/

DH and I are seperating, and yes BIG RED FIRE TRUCK it IS indeed because of the ex, it's because he helped me realize not only where he and I went wrong, but where DH and i are GOING wrong, and if seperation is what it takes to fix it......why not? This has been a long time coming, both renewing communication with the ex, and seperating from DH, and NEITHER are wrong IMO....nor anyone else's, other than a couple from the church who were supposed to be helping...but just make me want to scream stomp and spit instead.

Ok, I feel a bit better now :cool:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Really? The pastor? I don't get people sometimes... Whatever happened to "Judge not - lest ye be judged" ?

I've always had men as best friends. At first (before we were married) DH had an issue with it. I flat out told him - they are my friends. If you do not trust me - we have no relationship.

But for church folk to judge you just isn't right. You do so much good for them! There are hypocrites everywhere and a lot of them do run churches.... how sad for them.

You hang in there, sis.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
He's just arrogant...lots of people have that problem. He let's his imagination over run the truth sometimes. I've had issue with him lately anyway :/ It's all good. Tryin not to judge him either but boy did he ever make me fightin mad! :somad

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:hugs I've been praying for you and hope that everything will work out.

And, I've thought for some time from some of the things that you've said in the past that that church was NOT a good fit for you. I left my church at the beginning of the year, and am loving where I'm going now. I feel accepted in a way that I haven't in a loooong time.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I'm sorry you had to endure that :hugs

Still praying, of course....

We go to two churches and it works well. :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I like the congregation, just not so much the pastor anymore :p

It's all good, if our marriage is to be "fixed" it should probably be the two who made the commitment in the beginning to be the ones working on it and discussing it anyway. I don't need some inexperienced know it all telling me how to fix something they've never seen before :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
2291_001.jpg

The boys didn't catch a thing neener neener neener :lol:

It was a nice day, I bout froze later in the afternoon, because the wind was chilly, but i got my fishies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going bass fishing tomorrow ;)