Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Tell DH I said hello. I need to figure when next time is.....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
He and DD said Hi back to you, and we all miss you :) YES you do! Soon ;)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
:lol: DS has been introduced to the pickled tabasco peppers. Stopped after 6. Yogurt is not helping :gig

Tears running down his cheeks and he wants to come along for the next visit!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Woooow Jamie :th Did you warn him those things burn twice? What is the kid a glutton for punishment?!?!?! :lol: Whew, hope he gets feeling better! The best thing to kill the burn is buttered bread. Poor boy, he is more than welcome to bring himself down here with ya next time. We'd love to meet him :)

Hi Corn Woman :frow Where have you been girl?! :)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Woooow Jamie :th Did you warn him those things burn twice? What is the kid a glutton for punishment?!?!?! :lol: Whew, hope he gets feeling better! The best thing to kill the burn is buttered bread. Poor boy, he is more than welcome to bring himself down here with ya next time. We'd love to meet him :)
He shared those with the neighbor boys. Not a dry eye in sight. :lol: warned him about tomorrow, too. :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh man...I know some kids who will have some issues at school tomorrow :gig

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
*yawn* uneventful day......done a little shopping to stock up on a couple sale items, got some good deals here and there, home. That's bout it. Ready for bed now. It has been somewhat of an atypical Monday for me, no craziness, no botched plans.....was more of a Tuesday. I'm sorry to say I think Pinky got my Monday share for this week :( I hope everyone else had a good day!