Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I just finished the last slice of pizza this afternoon :lol: Week old pizza :drool We all ate leftovers to get them gone finally! Jamie, I am used to having people drop in at any time...kinda weird nobody showed up this weekend, other than Spiderman, actually. I cook for an army :p always have, probably always will. And Spiderman was supposed to eat with us...he just didn't.

Anyway, Pinky, I think you gave me your tummy upset from 30 miles away :p I felt awful today, got not a thang done...well I did get my computer desk cleaned off and computer set up, printer fixed, and printed off some coupons and checked out the ads and such online...but not much got done anyway. It looks a little better in here though.

Chilli pulled things out of the laundry basket when I was busy and ate my sock :/ That dog is soooo irritating sometimes!! BOTH dogs wanted in and out all day long, and drove me nuts. I figured forget it and took a nap. Not much at all to my day folks.

Hope everyone else had a good one :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh man.... no time to do sick, sis! Sorry you're feeling poorly - probably your body's way of slowing you down so you get some rest. Hope you feel better!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
*hugs* and here I was trying t avoid sharing!
feel better!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm still alive :p Been busy as usual...I have a long list this morning. Stop at the Amish, ride out to the next county for some trading, shopping, stopping by moms, and such errands. Have to drop off feed for a friend who has no car, and I have to take some frozen stuff to another friend so I have to pack the cooler. LOTS going on today...guess I better get going if I want to be home in time to get some housework done and dinner started. See you all later :frow Hope everyone has a great day!! :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well today was loooong :p I left the house at 7, and it took me 4 hours to get to a town 30 miles away...why, you might ask, well I'll tell ya! I got to a town 15 miles away only to get a call to come back 20 miles to pick up a check, and my phone was dead, so I swung by the house 5 miles out of the way to eat, charge the phone, and catch quail for the lady 20 miles in another direction. I got that done, delivered quail, and got to my original destination by 11. Ran no less than 6 errands there, doubled back, dropped off quail feed, and made it home by 2 after 2(or 3...can't remember) more errands. THEN I got dinner started, got packed up for flea market sales tomorrow, cut grass for the cows(don't ask) and am now happily on here with my big caboose planted firmly in my comfy chair FINALLY! I dare anybody ask me to move :p

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Well today was loooong :p I left the house at 7, and it took me 4 hours to get to a town 30 miles away...why, you might ask, well I'll tell ya! I got to a town 15 miles away only to get a call to come back 20 miles to pick up a check, and my phone was dead, so I swung by the house 5 miles out of the way to eat, charge the phone, and catch quail for the lady 20 miles in another direction. I got that done, delivered quail, and got to my original destination by 11. Ran no less than 6 errands there, doubled back, dropped off quail feed, and made it home by 2 after 2(or 3...can't remember) more errands. THEN I got dinner started, got packed up for flea market sales tomorrow, cut grass for the cows(don't ask) and am now happily on here with my big caboose planted firmly in my comfy chair FINALLY! I dare anybody ask me to move :p
Turning down your road now, to the porch!!!!! LOL

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
If you really were here...I would definitely move!! :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Actually I just did move anyway...went to the Dollar Store...and I hit your favorite pothole on the way there :p

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Actually I just did move anyway...went to the Dollar Store...and I hit your favorite pothole on the way there :p
:lol: :lol: