Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Britsea, he's about 16 hours away hun...not really close, but SO glad he was able to visit!!

We really did have a great time. I have loved slowing my pace a bit for his visit, and sitting out on the porch during the cool afternoons, just talking and laughing, face to face rather than typing. Jamie is a great guy, his visit has been a blessing :) Shiloh was interesting, and the outdoor fundraiser was an awesome setting...so long as you avoided stepping in horsey poops :lol: I sure hope Jamie enjoyed it as much as we did!!! He's family now! ;)
It took me 13 hours to drive home today ~700 miles. I stopped every couple hours to try to pace myself, plus it was raining most of the way through Kentucky

family? That means next time I have to do my turn in the kitchen? :p

hehehe I have now witnessed some of the mayhem and joy WBF posts here and it's mostly true.... :cool:

You DH is probably quiet because he doesn't get a chance to get a word in edgewise.....:lol: I greatly enjoyed the male bonding time.

the pickled tabasco peppers made up for the fact that there was okra EVERYWHERE and I did not get a single one fried up for me! LOL

Pinky, sorry things didn't work out. Hopefully there will be a next time!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
sorry i missed ya, you just happened to pick the 1 weekend where everything whent all nutzo!

sounds like you guys hadfun though :D
We're talking WBF here, nutzo is standard! LOL

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Britesea said:
so nice that several of you live close enough to visit :)
If I drive the next time (a flight looks appealing), I'll swing east on my way through Kentucky and shanghai James on my way. ;)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I shoulda known that! Well, as long as ya'll are pickin up folks you should swing on down to Texas and get meeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
pinkfox said:
sorry i missed ya, you just happened to pick the 1 weekend where everything whent all nutzo!

sounds like you guys hadfun though :D
We're talking WBF here, nutzo is standard! LOL
Hey I resemble that remark :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah I probably should have fried some okra....well everything else sounded SO much better though :p We had some tacos tonight with a little bit of everything on them...just cleaned out the fridge, and WOW...we were piled up with leftovers. Some waste, but not too much, the pigs will eat well tomorrow morning :/

Next time, and there WILL be a next time Pinky, don't let him kid ya, you have to stay longer, and stay HERE, so you get 3 meals a day rather than just dinner. ;) I so wanted to make pancakes and bacon Saturday morning, but......guess that'll have to wait for this next weekend,

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Yeah I probably should have fried some okra....well everything else sounded SO much better though :p We had some tacos tonight with a little bit of everything on them...just cleaned out the fridge, and WOW...we were piled up with leftovers. Some waste, but not too much, the pigs will eat well tomorrow morning :/

Next time, and there WILL be a next time Pinky, don't let him kid ya, you have to stay longer, and stay HERE, so you get 3 meals a day rather than just dinner. ;) I so wanted to make pancakes and bacon Saturday morning, but......guess that'll have to wait for this next weekend,
with all the food ya'all cooked up, I was looking for the tour bus to pull up out front and unload more dinner guests. I did my best to keep the leftovers down to a minimum. LOL

Counting current/former members and spouses, I have met 10 of you IRL. LOL