Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Glad to hear from ya! Hang on for the ride! I'd say I hope things slow down soon but somehow I suspect that won't really happen lol

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yes, my house is empty today.....and I have very mixed feelings about that. :( It's sad. My vacation is over too. Back to the grind as Jamie would say...with a twisted up ankle no less, and I have no clue how I did it *sigh*...anyway..moving duck fence today, and probably playing musical goats again. I have two new does since last update, one of which dropped two new bucklings Sunday afternoon while we were partying it up on the boat lol! I had such a great time with Jamie and his kids...hated to see them go. I did good though, no tears...until they were well on down the road :p I miss by lil girl already, and was sooooo thankful they ditched the hotel breakfast so I could make her favorite for her this morning! I love those kids! It's too bad me and the boy didn't have much luck fishing :/ The water is way low right now, and nothing was even biting hardly, though he did finally pull in one little bluegill on day two. I wish we had more time!!!!!!! 3 days is just not enough! The boat was fun, fishing was fun, just being around the three of them...like long lost family :love You folks have really blessed my heart and taken a little piece of it with you Jamie and family! Can't wait till next time, whether it be here or there :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ahhhh, it's always hard to say so long to friends. Sounds like ya'll had a great time while it lasted, though. Memories - girlfriend, one of the best things in life!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Partners in crime.....:hit

DSC_0069.JPG

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That's my boy! :) We're catching something next time if we have to cheat and go to a dang stock pond!!! :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
um...I will NOT go to jail for a fish...unless Russ insists...then I might think about it lol! Nope nope...can't do it even then..but it would surely be tempting! I know where there is a pond stocked with big ole catfish, we'll go there next time if we can get in to it. I'll have to find out who to ask, and ask. make sure you let me know a time frame for this summer :D

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I have heard about the next trip non-stop on the drive today.....

Latest posts