Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well then I guess next trip is sometime this summer then, correct? :D Crack cakes and catfish will be waiting for them! I miss my sweet brother, niece, and nephew, and all the good hugs and fun :( You will have to stay longer next trip!! Like...a month or two AT LEAST ;)

I woke up to a goat tangled and tied up in an electric fence screaming her fool head off because she was so caught up in it she was almost choking...and it was neither of the above pictured little angels, it was that nutball Nigi doe Cookie :/ I dunno why she just can't be satisfied where she is!!! Bratty goat! :p I got her out, fixed the fence, and made sure she knew she was a knucklehead before I let her go back into the fence and to her baby...

Other than that, not much going on today until this afternoon...cept texting my girl this morning :)

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol, glad it want lilly or poppy, those girls typically are very respectful of the fence at least :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Sounds like something you don't want to get caught with!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Crack cakes - cupcakes made with pixie stick dust instead of sugar. Cream cheese frosting covered in Nerds candy.
:eek:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
lol, glad it want lilly or poppy, those girls typically are very respectful of the fence at least :)
One of the little bucklings was all full of piss and vinegar the last morning we were there. Was chewing on a noncharged portion of the fencing (tasting it) and then touched the live portion. A little goatie scream of "meh!" as he went to hide under poppy. Cuteness overload.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
They are good, and Jamie, that was a SECRET recipe!!! Shame on you! Biz will promptly kick your hiney if she finds out! ;) The idea for Crack Cakes was born on the pontoon trip on the lake fem....we were at the back of the boat giggling and acting silly while sucking down pixy sticks and she said they'd be great in a cupcake...so um...I humored her the next day when Jamie and my boy were off doing manly stuff at the battlefield :) It was a toss up between that and doing our nails...we all decided we'd rather get to Crackin up :D So, after a trip to the Dollar General, a truly mouthwatering cupcake idea came to fruition...and it was enjoyed by all..except chicken Jamie, who is afraid to try it for fear it might make him giggle like a little girl :p I love you bro! :hide

Anyway. I got banties today. Sold a goat. Sold two turkeys. Annnnnd...that's about it. Yesterday sucked muddy potholes so today i just basically did whatever I wanted, screw a schedule. Me and the Mojo hung out in the greenhouse sniffing flowers this afternoon for a bit...and he ate a few questionables from the yard...God help us..hope it wasn't something gonna make a return trip tonight :sick

I hope everyone has had a beautimous weekend!