Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
WBF! So great to see you!! :hugs
Glad you're rising again. Welcome back! Lord I don't even know what's happened since you were here last... there's some posts in my journal but that's a lot of reading to catch up on, LOL.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Honey I haven't even began to try to catch up! I only have my phone right now as my laptops are packed away...somewhere...my life is strewn between a few different places lol! It's sooooo great to hear from you though! I miss you all!!

hqueen13

Reaction score
Aww, that's how it was when I moved up to the farm. It stunk, but that's why I wasn't around much, either. Glad you're back on the airwaves even if it is a little bit!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah I'm glad too. It's nice to be back a little. I need to go back through my journal and read a bunch. I've forgotten and lost recipes and all kinds of helpful tips for gardening as I have not had a garden the last few years and I'm apparently losing brain cells in my old age lol! I can't wait to get back to where I feel alive again!!! The past few years were just a blur of existence...ridiculousness if ya ask me! Time to regroup and get back to my roots !!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
How long has James been gone? I think I need to message him and get his little butt back in here.

hqueen13

Reaction score
I don't know, a lot of people have been gone a while :hit Of course, I can't keep up with many journals anymore, so it's probably for the better...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Nooooooo....we gonna get this party rolling back in here lol! Waiiiit for iitttt.....

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
YES! We need him back too! He drops in occasionally. We need to holler at him and Deb and gosh knows who else that I can't even remember! Talk about losing brain cells - wait til you get MY age, lol!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well I turned 40 last year so....and promptly began to fall apart one body part/function at a time. Had UTI for almost 2 years right after one landing me in the hospital, turns out I just needed a little hormone replacement, next step is welcome party to AARP I guess...but whatever...I may get old but I'll never grow up!!! We will drag some folks back kickin and screamin if we hafta :weee:gig