Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Apparently I can't either. I got hit with vertigo at work. Doctor said inner ear issue. Off work till Monday. So I'm getting a forced break, not my idea of a fun time, but it is what it is. Vertigo is annoying. If I'm gonna walk like a drunk I at least want the wine before hand. I feel like I've gotten the shaft on this one. And I STILL need to pick green beans and can tomatoes...talk about frustrating. Maybe I'll feel better enough tomorrow to work around here at least, but driving anywhere is forbidden for a few days. Here I sit. Lol...like a lump :lol:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey - whatcha got against lumps! I do my best work as a lump and in fact, I intend to be a lump until tomorrow!

Sorry ya got stopped - but sometimes a little break isn't such a bad thing...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm working on it! The meclizine is helping! I didn't do much today, couple loads of laundry, load of dishes, straightening up a bit and cooked a huge fried chicken leg/strip/liver dinner with slaw and beans tonight because my niece wanted it lol she's so spoiled! Didn't get to do any gardening, but I think I will tomorrow if these meds keep helping. It's not so bad now. The world is just a bit wobbly here and there, it was spinning! Improvement, I'll take it!! Canning tomatoes tomorrow since I got delayed by spinny head the last 24 hours. I'll be glad when it's over. I'm not one to sit still this long and it's getting annoying.

Latest posts