Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Short work day. My father went and talked to a lawyer and they got my sister off scot free...so whatever. Won't cost her a dime and she will be able to continue her current lifestyle. My niece is anxious to see her. I can't figure out why they keep protecting her the way they do, because it's going to hurt my niece in the long run. Oh well, not my business. I'm not concerned with her anymore, and will never see her again this side of life. I wash my hands of her completely from this point on, which I had basically already done until she put herself in my path this past weekend. I hope the best for her, but I don't see it happening.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That's not all...niece has been texting me all afternoon that her mother is staying the night and my genius father took her to get more beer and is probably drinking with her now and I'm not welcome over there as long as she's there :lol: Imagine that. Proud to be the black sheep. Trashy ass people can have all the beer they want and they couldn't pay me good money to come over there. And furthermore, I hope they got all they want from the garden because I'll do no more slaving in the sun to provide for them. They can suck on a cactus!!!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't even have words for that....geeze...so you go buy beer for your addict daughter .... so you can have a drinking buddy maybe? You are right- the crazy train is stalled out right there!

So sorry ...

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
WOW. I am so sorry. That is just ridiculously depressing and absurd. Your poor niece. It's really tragic. Are your parents alcoholics? Or just codependent? Holy smokes... I guess it doesn't matter, either way they're just dumb.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I can't even fathom how I'm genetically related to these...people(?) I just can't. I'm going to find me a full time job, and I'm taking my niece out of that **** ASAP.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Mother codependent. Father rabid mean abusive raging alcoholic. Sister...well...as you can tell from my posts. The absurdity continues folks...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
The biggest absurdity is they think I won't/can't get my niece :gig:gig Y'all get the damn popcorn going, because when I get mad...it's on!!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was about to ask that very question. Does her mom have full custody - or your parents? She's 13? I think that's still too young to get emancipated. UGH! Bless her heart - and YOURS!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Parents have temporary custody. She's 13, so she can decide where she wants to live. She has told me numerous times she wants to live with me, and she has voiced that to my parents as well. There's no way her mother could get her, she won't stay sober long enough.