Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I love love love that she is opening up to my boyfriend and confiding in him also. He is so good with her, and for her, since she really has no other reasonable male role model. Plus, he can tell her things and guide her through things I can't because I lack a mans perspective. I am so blessed in so many ways, but especially with my close relationships. His son is very supportive and protective of her and her feelings too...of course he's 9, so in her eyes he doesn't count yet, but it's beautiful to watch them interact. If anyone who didn't know seen, they'd say we were all just a very close knit family. And it's real, believe it, because we have all the major he said she said he did meltdowns of normal siblings we have to referee between these two all the time BUT, just let someone else dare to pick on one of them lol

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
He is, and his boy is just like him. I had a hard day at the office today. I'm tired. I'm just gonna sit. Dinner is done, laundry is....piled..clean, but piled, and the cat is carting..so I'm just gonna sit and think about what all I should be doing for the next half hour or so. Then I'm going to pick turnip greens for dinner tomorrow night and finish laundry and eat shower and fall over. Hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Catting* the cat is catting...which is literally the only way to describe what this cat does. Ever. He's so weird...just like a cat...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
What a week already!! Yesterday was the day heifer had to be out...got off work, got there, she ain't out, had to call the law. She got pissed and slammed my car door on my arm. I told the officer I wanted to press charges. Yadda yadda. Today I'm back over cleaning up and she had put her things in the neighbors yard to get it off my property, well she came back to collect said things. Dirty looks, mouthing off...I ignored her. She gets in her van to leave, still giving me the stink eye, backs into a very large oak tree. I know she saw me laughing. I couldn't help it. Normally I do not get tickled at others misfortune, but she had that coming and then some. So anyway, 18 huge contractor trash bags later and you can see the floors again. I had 2 feral cats indoors and 4 pet rats and 2 potbelly pigs that she abandoned on the property. She's just evil. I'm glad she is gone. She busted the water spigot on the side of the house, cut the plumbing to the main bathroom, stole everything I still had there for tenants to use, and left more mess than I could possibly describe. Plus bug infestation. I have my work cut out for me.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ughhh at least she is gone but what a nightmare!!! I hope cleanup goes well for you. As well as it can anyway.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Nightmare tenant you had there. Glad to hear she's finally gone. Is your arm o.k. and did you end up pressing charges, or was that just a threat to scare her?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I didn't press charges. I should, and may still. She let her friend dump a truckload of shingles in the back yard, stole things from me, and tore up the central heat and air unit before she left. I set off 8 bug bombs, still full of bugs. Also, she apparently cut the plumbing to the main bathroom. I don't hate people. I hate this woman. Wrong or not, I hate her, and I'm trying really hard not to vocally wish ill will towards her. She tore things up for spite while the judge allowed her to stay extra long. Even the cop didn't understand why he did that. She was supposed to have 10 days. She had 28. It's ridiculous.

Latest posts