Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
She will get hers. People can't do things like that without it coming back on them.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Meanwhile I'm incredibly depressed by the whole darn deal. I'm older and supposed to be wise, but it always surprises me how evil people can be still..

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
:hugs It is completely ridiculous and disgusting what she did. I don't understand how and why people could be like that, I honestly don't.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm pissed at the judge too. He had no reason to give her 28 days. If she had had 10, she wouldn't have had time to do all the extra damage because she would have been jumping through hoops to get moved. As is, she left all the kids bed frames, a refrigerator, microwave, 2 pot bellied pigs running loose, 4 pet rats, a stray cat, and as of last count...29 contractor bags of garbage. And she wouldn't have had time to allow that jerkhole buddy of hers husband to dump a truckload of old shingles in the back yard. And she wouldn't have had time to tear up the central unit!!! :barnie:barnie:barnie And yes, I am still going to file a police report for assault charge against her, I just haven't had time because I've been busy working and cleaning up after a nasty bunch of heathens. Still trying not to wish bad things would happen to her...the struggle is real :mad:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It'll come back and get her. Someday. What a nasty person. I can't even imagine being that hateful, it's kind of depressing actually.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
:hugs I'm not going to go into details here, but some years ago in a moment of mad anger, I wished a horrible fate on someone that caused us a great financial loss through a crime committed. A few months later something really awful did happen to that person. It was probably just a coincidence, but it still bugged the hell out of me!

What goes around, comes around. People like that end up digging themselves nice big holes to fall into. You stay awesome and let her crimes catch up with her. I couldn't help wondering while reading about the damage done to your property, what are the laws regarding situations like this? The judge granted her the extra time, which she used to seriously damage and vandalise the property… Which last time I checked was against the law in most places. Is there any way you can get her charged for that?