Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You'll get there, where you want to be. Even if you take baby steps, you're moving forward. :hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Me too. New motto...embrace the suck. Life throws so much bs at me sometimes but the drudgery of doing things I don't want and things I think I can't just makes me that much stronger mentally and so I may as well embrace it and push through and get to the things and go on with the things I DO want. Baby steps or giant strides...as long as I'm moving I'm still on the right side of the dirt and still should be focused on my goals. I'm allowing my anger and frustration to burn and fuel the fire even if I come here and vent just to get it out of my head. That's my "bigger fish to fry" that's my motivation and THAT is why these people still can't touch me. Piss on em! I win!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
And I am broke out in hives again from head to toe and Benadryl makes me mean when I've had enough sleep that it doesn't knock me out:gig

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
And the next day I ate Olive Garden that put me in the hospital with an allergic reaction. It took me 3 days to get my brain debugged from that. Good news is I spoke with the General Manager and they're filing my ER bill on their insurance and I am grateful for that!!! Anyway, it's Wednesday...can't wait for Monday!!! I got niece sooooo much stuff and boyfriend and his son will be ridiculously spoiled as well and that's all I want because that makes my heart the happiest! Oh and I got a ham and several containers of mixed nuts as a gift from the boss...they ALL contain SOY :gigthat's a lotta nopeness going down!! Bright side: I know a sweet family to regift it to before Christmas because I know they can't afford a big meal. I may throw in all the trimmings to go with. Boyfriend and me and the kiddos plan on hand delivering Saturday...I so much adore my people. So. Much.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh my word... I'm glad you're OK! That's scary. That's nice of you to donate to help someone else out for Christmas. I hope you get to have a lovely day, stay out of the hospital, and see everyone open their presents. And relax. Mostly relax.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah I was terrified, that was the worst reaction ever for me. Tremors, and 15 minutes after Benadryl BP was still 159/88, and pulse was still 120ish which is way high for someone whose normal is in the low range. I just want to watch my 3 favorite people open their gifts and get excited. I overspent big time and I do not care a tiny little bit. I still put some money away in my investment account and paid off some small bills so I splurged on my sweeties. I don't care about the food or getting gifts or any of that, I just want to sit back and watch the kids faces...and the big kid is in for a huge surprise too he just don't know it lol! I'm only working a half day tomorrow and then me and niecey girl are going to do some crafts. We are house sitting tonight at my boyfriends place since he's out of town for a couple days. She's currently spraying whipped cream in her face and looking like a goober with her ear buds in staring at her phone with chipmunk cheeks full of whipped cream. She cracks me up! It's all she needs. Quiet. Can spread out and relax, no yelling, no arguing, no nagging, just a girl and her phone and a few high calorie snacks. She has needed this, and I am enjoying watching her just be.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Goodness girl, glad you're o.k. again! I'm in the same mind over Xmas. Bought DS some lovely presents and the only thing I am looking forward to is watching him open them. That will make my day happy :)